• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. i76

Future of Red Orchestra franchise?

If its anything like RS2 its another nail.
  2. i76

Developer collected match statistics

Bull**** Lemon, the sights are made realistically but games are know where near making human sight realistic meaning the sights take up alot of your view which they don't irl and you can't look around them as you could irl... its the same retardation as over penetration and not killing.... yes...
  3. i76

How come 90% of RS2's playerbase is salty rednecks?

Because all the loyal fans from RO2/RS don't play as this game as it is tailored to the younger codish crowd, easier to make crappy games and flog them to kids who dont know better... its mainstreamifaction for the money didn't you know.
  4. i76

African-American characters and camo.

Actually black skin 'shines' in the humid environment making it easier to see/notice where white tones don't , surprised amg don't know that with all their 'knowledge' on Vietnam *rolls eyes* ... but try find any info on that in this libtarded pc world.
  5. i76

If you love KF1/KF2, you'll _______ RS2?

Wouldn't recommend this game to anyone.
  6. i76

Would love more Aussie focused maps

I'd rather they fix the huge amount of bugs, the atrocious sub-par hit detection, the clipping (getting caught on tiny objects), the horrible hollywood wank-gun ho voice acting, the weak feeling weapons and although above amg put the gritty feel of war back... the immersion that RO2/RS did so...
  7. i76

ROK South Korean Forces in Vietnam instead of ANZACS

So you disguise your want (being from S Korea I assume) for SK forces behind some bull**** stats. Please at least be honest.... you want SK forces over ANZACS for your own personal pleasure and not for anything else like what does bringing in a new faction thats exactly the same as another...
  8. i76

4 the devs: Keep up the good work!

I find it a step toward catering for the mainstream and neglecting what makes RO2/RS so great.... games feels like CoD/BF compared to its predecessors.
  9. i76

Do you miss the old cover system from RO2/RS1

What I miss more with RS2 is a game that feels like a real antimatter/twi game... this game feels like cod/bf, it does not feel like I'm in a war.... anyway refunded for now, will buy when its 80% off in 2 months.
  10. i76

ANZACs

Yeah but nobody really cares about south korea... its not the size that matters but the cycle rate.
  11. i76

Will there be an open beta? _ Frustrating for us vets watching.

The point of my message was to illustrate that TWI don't need vets/oldies feedback, as to make money you need to deliver to the mainstream and money/profit is any companies soul purpose and with all the good gamer intentions they have they will slide that way and maybe RS2 is the start.
  12. i76

Will there be an open beta? _ Frustrating for us vets watching.

RS2 is the beginning of TWI's move to mainstream, does not matter what kinda company it is now, or the 'gamer' that runs the show..... all and I mean all gaming companies/developers will fall to the mainstream. Who ever thought BI would jump so quickly, since dayz and truck loads of money they...
  13. i76

VC and NVA have too many advantages and a note on the console being bound to> '

How about a range limit on squad tunnels from one another and from current objectives (values can be different for both, whatever works)... is that kinda what you mean?! sorry never played so I'm half blind here.
  14. i76

Closed Beta Wave 4 Start And Patch Notes

Same, nearly 4000 hours here... yet there are scrubs with f'all hours in RO2/RS with keys???
  15. i76

Closed Beta Wave 3 Begins and Upcoming Shows to Come Meet Us!

Yoshi doesn't like me.... I will never get a key, who wants someone with 4000hrs in RO2 to test sh|t for us!?
  16. i76

Is anybody here a veteran?

Any veteran that was thick in fighting in Vietnam would have to be a sicko to want to relive that.
  17. i76

Something needs to be done about stacking

Sorry man, 4000hrs here and at around 1500-2000hrs I'd kick anyones *** even 10 soapmax at once or whatever his name is and I played Russians or Japanese 98% of the time
  18. i76

M1 helmet feedback

Really, stop being so god damn nit picky... there is very little difference and if you're really not happy model one yourself..............................
  19. i76

Water and the player

Agreed, hope the team member that thought this was a good idea is gone.
  20. i76

Paid DLC?

Bad poll options.... where's the "I'll pay for new content if its an expansion" DLC's use to be called patches which were free and mainly added fixes but sometimes small amounts of content. DLC's are for asshat money grabbing companies like ea/activision/ubisoft. Expansions/DLC and...