• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Small Update Just Released

Not every game is on Steam either, it's still a method used to update games, even today, bro
  2. S

Small Update Just Released

So many people exclaiming they want a refund and TWI is incompetent... Remember a time before Steam where you couldn't get a patch unless you went and searched and downloaded it, installed it... Then what if it didn't work? No rolling back, you had to reinstall all over again, and the...
  3. S

[Crash] Crash on startup after latest update

I'm kind of on the fence for who's at fault here... A slip up this large scale for a patch? Maybe the wrong files were sent over to Steam
  4. S

How did you know I play Axis almost exclusively? :( But like everyone else in this thread, Also get the crash on startup
  5. S

Somewhere, Someone is going "Uh Oh" It'll be fine, I mean come on guys, you act like you can't go 5 minutes without shooting a Nazi I've gone 10 and I NEED MY FIX!
  6. S

Camping is killing gameplay

Not only is 'camping' an integral part of any and all wars since we stopped fighting in huge lines, it's a gameplay option to those who opt to play that way and, unless someone bought me my copy of RO2, they have absolutely no right to tell me how I should play it. Will camping win all battles...
  7. S

How do you guys prefer the gunsounds to be?

I think the sounds in RO2 are almost all perfect in terms of Meaty Punchy Boomness. The MG's could use some Bass, and ALL the weapon sounds could use some Reverb/echo like sound after the actual shot, IMO
  8. S

[Info] Low Performance, lets go helping.

You're the third person to post in this thread about the Flip Queue actually doing some good. Seems like a decent temporary 'That'll Do' Fix for some of us until a proper patch or two come out. It's improved my game 100% no doubt
  9. S

You could do what immensely helped me, download Ray Adam's Tray Tools http://www.guru3d.com/article/ati-tray-tools-/ Install it, Run it, should have an Icon by your clock, Right click it, open up "3D", scroll to Flip Queue Size, click 3. (I'm currently using 4) The game is entirely playable...
  10. S

It's not TWI's fault at all. There's an infinite number of hardware configurations they have to take into account. If we all had the same Rig we could all pull 60 FPS without issue because TWI would've developed it for that rig. It's going to take some time to get the majority of Recommended...
  11. S

64 player Grain Elevator, settings as shown in my screenshots, Framerate would dip to the low 20's and upper teens, along with stuttering of up to a second Changed my Flip Queue (render frames ahead/pre-rendered frames for you nVidia folk) from ONE to FOUR Never dipped below 35 Frames per...
  12. S

Not sure on the default, I always left it at 1 since that's generally what everything ran best at, I'll try increasing that as well I switched texture streaming to False in the Ini file, and noticed no difference, and disabling my paging file also showed no difference, whatsoever with the...
  13. S

I'm on a Quad Core 3.2ghz, Windows 7 64bit 4Gigs of DDR3 RAM /4096Page File 320Gig HD with 100Gig free at all times, and currently 0-1% Fragmented HD 5750 w/ 1Gig DDR5 VRAM, 11.8 (Most recent) Drivers My CPU Temps will hit 56C max when playing RO2, and my GPU Temps never even reach 70C (Which...
  14. S

Dear Tripwire, My list of changes :)

Agreed with the Commendation and Autoswapping 105% I've never seen a game handle Autobalancing well, at all. And Commendations is more or less just bugged but needs to be fixed
  15. S

Have you ever seen a buggier release?

Are people honestly this surprised that the full game is in the same state, if not a tad worse, than the Beta? I mean the Beta, up until the last minute, was getting build updates. Obviously any remaining issues and then some were going to remain and crop up in the release. This isn't EA, or...
  16. S

Progression still not working?

They're working on the DDE unlocks, it was already posted that they found the reason behind why we don't have them and are going to fix it asap Progression is still borked a bit
  17. S

Unplayable Release FPS

Quad Core 3.2 Ghz 4Gigs DDR3 RAM HD 5750 w/ 1Gig DDR5 Get around 60 FPS when in about the center of a map looking towards the edges, Everything on Ultra except Shadows and Occlusion Quality, running at 1680X1050. The framerate will drop to 20 and under though, especially in-doors on Station...
  18. S

These new maps runs horrible

I use a 5750, Runs everything on ultra like a dream, when the game is cooperating. In-doors on Station the framerate will drop to the single digits, but outdoors looking from say, German spawn to Russian, grabs 50. Such inconsistency is not a video card problem, seeing as if you're inside...
  19. S

Micro Stutter Fix!

I'll give this a try, I use Onboard as well but it's quite a nice onboard card. I was using 24bit 96000, I'll drop my sample rate
  20. S

Close quaters hit detection

I've had a guy chase me through two rooms, hip firing his MP40 from 4m away into my back and miss every shot, only for me to turn around and 2 shot him with a pistol, Probably the same thing here. I find all hit detection messed up since it's different with every server I join