• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

Hello (again) everyone!

Do what now?
  2. T

[Game] What can Tripwire learn from Doom's disaster?

I think the transition to a character level system and unlocks in MP was inevitable. While I wouldn't say it was required in order to do well it seems most people who play online FPS' expect that sort of thing to be standard now. I enjoyed the fast paced action of Quake and UT and I enjoy the...
  3. T

PC Matchmaking does nothing on my end

Category: Code/Network/UI Reproducibility: Every couple of game launches Summary: Clicking Join in Server Browser does nothing Description: After loading the game and entering Server Browser when Join is clicked nothing happens. Same kind of thing as the Matchmaking issue except this time in...
  4. T

PC Matchmaking does nothing on my end

Category: Code/Network/UI Reproducibility: Always Summary: Clicking Play Online Now produces no result Description: After loading the game and entering Online Matchmaking once Play Online Now is clicked nothing happens. Setting all of the preferences to Any still never produces a result. If...
  5. T

[Image] Post Your Photography!

Damn Dan... I will be using a few of those as a desktop wallpaper now. Next Baltimore GP I'm coming, especially if you're there. * How about NJ F1 in 2013? :X
  6. T

[Game] Insurgency 2 - Kickstarter

INS was going places until Argy left, it was pretty much a disaster after that. Not that any of it was peaches and cream. Jer was okay at best but didn't really seem to have the chops to head it in the right direction. I'll stay slightly optimistic about INS2.
  7. T

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

Let's not post the name or anything.
  8. T

What car do you drive?

9. T

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

I think I take this sim too seriously sometimes... but not often.
  10. T

[Game] The "what are you currently playing?" thread #2

Pretty much just jumping between NS2, BF3, D3, SCII, Arma2 and iRacing with the occasional LFS. Just had to order a new G27 :(
  11. T

The Happy Birthday thread!

Well there goes my ego a bridge got a Happy Birthday and I didn't. :X
  12. T

Cardiac Arrest at Heart Attack Grill

Not sure who that's directed at but generally unless you have a break out bag with cardiac meds and ACLS **** then call 911 and GTFO of the way. You make our job easier when you don't interfere.
  13. T

Post a picture of yourself thread

They have a lot to learn still... D:
  14. T

Cardiac Arrest at Heart Attack Grill

As a healthcare provider I would rather see someone call 911 and go about their business than get in the way and possibly make things worse. At that point there's really nothing they can do anyways.
  15. T

HAWKEN beta announced

Goody, bunny hopping Gundams.
  16. T

[Image] Post Your Photography!

I had forgotten how terrible people are using english in NJ.
  17. T

What car do you drive?

Just about anything in that position would end up like that.
  18. T

[Game] Battlefield 3

I don't really get this though because you're limited to only being able to put a couple things on at a time. So you end up with something like a foregrip, optic, and **** like a heavier barrel.
  19. T

BF3 realism!!! must see!!!

I didn't state it was anywhere near the pinnacle of FPS gaming. It was simply used because at the moment those are pretty much the top selling FPS games around and it's also the main competitor for BF3.
  20. T

BF3 realism!!! must see!!!

I don't really care, I've enjoyed every single game on there and never had a problem. Still light years better than that Modern Warfare ****. Doesn't the RPG not have a smoke trail past a certain distance?