• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

I think we also do because BC2 is supposed to be US Army vs Russian Army, and the modern Russian army no longer uses the AK47.
  2. P

10 major sins of FPS productions in last 4 years

You think that it would be lame to not have prone and not tactical, but when you play the game you realize you dont really need it.
  3. P

Resistance and Liberation Alpha - Patch OUT!

The procedure to reload mid-clip may look simple there, but in combat in WW2 it was probably too complicated a procedure for a soldier to go through, so they just emptied their clip.
  4. P

Resistance and Liberation Alpha - Patch OUT!

I think it's been said that they are changing to the Orange Box's engine. Which I believe is an improved version of Source.
  5. P

Generation Kill

Sometime in 2009 according to imdb.com
  6. P

Carpathian Crosses: Feature List

I believe that's an engine limitation.
  7. P

MSNBC does 'top 5 ww2 games', gives RO no love

Is the screenshot for Frontline even Frontline? Looks like one of the PS1 games to me. And lmao @ Wolf3D being on there.
  8. P

Who saw Iron Maiden last night?

But you can't really say its better than any of their other albums, besides the miserable Virtual XI.
  9. P

Who saw Iron Maiden last night?

Yeah, after Maiden put out their worst two albums, by far.
  10. P

Brand New Mmorpg With Rave Reviews

No, you have to find Carl Douglas for that. He's an NPC.
  11. P

GeForce 880 GTS

ImNotRyan is right, I don't even think the human eye can really tell a big difference unless it goes under 30.
  12. P

Getting an error

Any idea which one, there are four ones with different filenames, and it doesn't specify a filename in the error.
  13. P

Getting an error

Hello, I seem to be having a problem connecting to servers with vehicle maps. When I try to connect an error comes up that says "Failed Launching URL Package 'AHZ_ROVehicles' Version Mismatch". Anyone know what the problem could be? Thanks!
  14. P

Red Alert: A Patch Beyond

Link?
  15. P

A world war one mod

In that case, three out of five players wouldn't get a weapon.
  16. P

Why 11 Year Old's Shouldn't Raid

Just remember guys. If she doesn't have a nice face, just put a bag over that ****.
  17. P

Guess The Gun Thread

Kurtz, just to let you know, there's a slight hint somewhere in your post. ;)
  18. P

Seeking In-Game Actors for Red Orchestra Machinima

I know I'm not well known or anything, I'm mostly a lurker, but I'll try to help today.
  19. P

Appalling lack of realism in this game...

My sides hurt from laughing so hard! Great post!:D
  20. P

Goldeneye video, really funny

I loved that game so much. Nice find.