• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Giant Enemy Cat

Final Release TankTweak mutator

Great, keep up the good work mate.
  2. Giant Enemy Cat

Ogledow / Butovo Evenings

Have you played it since the first spawn point was changed? As Allies we managed to win yesterday.
  3. Giant Enemy Cat

Ogledow / Butovo Evenings

Located in London? Aww yeah, I'm there.
  4. Giant Enemy Cat

Realism currently means unranked server???

The best way to fill unranked servers would be to organise events. Make a thread about it here and arrange a time & date. Because of the still-broken-server-browser, switching to the unranked tab kills it and stops it from refreshing, so I need to directly connect via IP. I know others are...
  5. Giant Enemy Cat

Bot farming really needs to end

I think you're missing a few brain cells. It matters that some guy has bot farmed to get a shiny MG-34 with a billion rounds, MP-40 with dual mags, etc. Plus 25% (or is it 15%?) boosts to important weapon stats like recoil and max ammo capacity. Also, you're holding contrasting views. How can...
  6. Giant Enemy Cat

Any modded realism servers?

Has anyone got any up yet? I'm thinking removing unlocks, limiting autos / semis, etc.
  7. Giant Enemy Cat

Body collision

Please leave this forum and never return.
  8. Giant Enemy Cat

The other 80% of RO2 players dont want a "realism" mode.

Similar to /v/. They played a fair part in "promoting it" (they're why I pre-ordered the DDE), saying it was going to be better than BF3 and all that. Now Tripwire are a laughing stock.
  9. Giant Enemy Cat

Head movement. Mod or patch would be nice.

ARMA does this, but you can do it at any time by holding alt. I think this is definitely something that should be implemented, not just for MGs.
  10. Giant Enemy Cat

Do "Verify integrity of game cache"!

Just verified and even deleted clientregistry.blob Server browser is still broken.
  11. Giant Enemy Cat

next map loading press F10 to cancel....

I could have sworn that very early on in the beta, it would show an image of the map it was loading. Now instead of doing that, it seems to temporarily freeze when it should be showing that image.
  12. Giant Enemy Cat

Fire & Maneuver Realism Mod

Yeah, please don't give up on this.
  13. Giant Enemy Cat

January 10th Update Notes

Cool. Any update on the broken server browser that doesn't refresh properly?
  14. Giant Enemy Cat

AVT recording as SVT

I think it's very silly that the AVT itself is in the game at all. ;)
  15. Giant Enemy Cat

Consolidating the game into one mode

Expanding upon a previous post, I think creating casual and realism modes for a game with such a small and focussed playerbase was a mistake. Splitting the playerbase is the last thing we want. Since this is supposed to be an authentic WWII FPS that leans towards realism, that should be the only...
  16. Giant Enemy Cat

Since the server browser is still broken...

Thanks. I very rarely venture away from the ToGA server, so it's okay. The Steam server browser is just as buggy for me. This is EXACTLY what is happening to me. In fact, it's been like this since the first day of the DDE beta.
  17. Giant Enemy Cat

I have done that (different account). I believe Yoshi said it's something to do with routers, but who knows when it'll be fixed. Steam's server browser is even more buggy.
  18. Giant Enemy Cat

...is there some kind of batch file I can create to make the game start up and automatically load a particular server IP?