• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

Ineedbodies Broken.

He still shouldn't be saying he knows its broken when its not broken in that way. and no spuf is full of idiots.
  2. C

Ineedbodies Broken.

Wow dude. Just gtfo. This thread is about the fact this mutator is brokrn atm, not to answer something thats been said a million times before. honestly you are a weak excuse for a human being.
  3. C

Monsters don't show in demo?

Correct me if i'm wrong. But this is most likely because the demo recording would only show vanilla mobs/items because tripwire did not code it (Or unreal for that matter) to show customised monsters. Hope this clears things up. ~Cowguy666
  4. C

Lag Problems

Obviously you arent the most technologically savvy person but by the looks of those scores try lowering to medium or so, and turn down/off AA and AF ~Cowguy
  5. C

new game, problem at launch

First of all verify cache in steam to do that... 1.Open Steam library 2.right click killingfloor and go to properties 3.click local files tab then verify integrity of game cache 4. let it scan and if theres any broken/missing files it will repair them But more then likely it will because your...
  6. C

Ineedbodies Broken.

Thats not the point, there visible still but the bodies just dissapear like normal, would someone be able to test this and see if its not just me? The original version by blackcheetah is the one im using. Thanks Edit: and xorex you obviously dont know how to install mutators or mods for that...
  7. C

Ineedbodies Broken.

Heyu, i just got the Ineedbodies mut (whitelisted one) and i cannot get it to work! i put it in serverpackages too. What happens is the bodies simply dissapear like usual. it doesn't work on listen or solo! Please Help. ~Cowguy666
  8. C

[REQ] Brutal kf.

Hahah hal, how do you come up with this stufff x3
  9. C

Giving a donation to Host my map.

Dont have a ded but i host listen servers with the map quite often. :P Just felt like sharing
  10. C

[REQ] Brutal kf.

That would be... ⓐⓦⓔⓢⓞⓜⓔツ
  11. C

Lag Problems

Without specs all i can really say is try playing around with your settings. Also if you go into the audio settings try setting voip recieve to low bandwith, that might help. Specs would be nice too ;) ⓒⓞⓦⓖⓤⓨ
  12. C

Next DLC Pack.

This would be amazing. :D if this doesnt get made a dlc.... marco , wink wink nudge nudge ;)
  13. C

The Last Few Hours Of Summer SideShow 2012.

Glad i got foster :3 I'd be willing to help out aussies :D
  14. C

[REQ] Brutal kf.

no im in no way assosciated with them.the brutal part comes from the mod brutal doom
  15. C

[REQ] Brutal kf.

By "we" i just meant the community in general.
  16. C

Final Map KFS-FunMap

Marco would you mind if i messed around with this in the sdk? I had some cool ideas to add to the map :3
  17. C

[Mutator] Total Game Balance + Gunslinger Perk (ScrN Balance)

Looks sweet, especially the multicolour laser :3 def gonna try this out with some of my buds :D
  18. C

[REQ] Brutal kf.

Poosh your missing the point. What im trying to say is would any coders be able to make some (simple faik) muts, not for my server but just in general and then someone could make a thread with the newly made muts and settings tutorial style so people could get the most gore/blood as they wish. I...
  19. C

[REQ] Brutal kf.

Swift thats exactly what i was trying to get at! Play around with some of the things i said and it already makes it a bit more satisfying :3
  20. C

Final Map KFS-FunMap

Colin im in the same boat as you, I can set up a listen server but this is where it gets weird... So i made a webadmin with the doom singleplayer game mode and doom monsters and doom weapons (I've tried all combinations of them on and off) But i get a general protection fault no matter what i...