• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Mauser98k

Russian uniforms, and how improve.

Some of you may remember this topic. I posted this before release, and now feel like it should be posted again. The game has progressed greatly since release, and these simple changes can only serve the game well. I have copy-pasted the topic here: *Just noticed the title says "and how improve"...
  2. Mauser98k

This entire update summed up for me...

Seriously. This game has been nothing but an amazing immersion ever since I loaded this update. Good on you TWI. You guys hit this one out of the park.
  3. Mauser98k

Just found this in my cabinet...

Didn't even realize I saved the receipt. 4/13/06! It was a cool reminder, thanks for the awesome times, TW!
  4. Mauser98k

New update?

Can't find any info. I'm downloading a fairly large patch right now...
  5. Mauser98k

Uh oh, here it comes...

Can you tell what's wrong with this picture? See you on the battlefield... http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/540654438376751760/C4EDC4F46A08C4A12FE9CB7B3246589270CB69F6/
  6. Mauser98k

What is this?

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/542906222314398213/4C020E5DC3EF1A1C2A74E0CADB31460CA6687708/ The sergeant chevrons with an exclamation point on the bottom left of the screen.:confused:
  7. Mauser98k

Quick, everybody on the dogpile!

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/541779420024110502/C2D7DF595CEC297CEA5E053785022C2572B837FA/ ;)
  8. Mauser98k

Skinning For RO2

Are we going to get any way to extract textures soon? Also, do we know if skins will have to be compiled with maps like RO1? I'm dying to get my hands on the textures.
  9. Mauser98k

[Error] Melee not working

My middle mouse button only works about 10% of the time in the beta. It used to be fine before the latest patch. The mouse works fine in all other programs, etc., but the latest patch seems to have borked it. I have a razer copperhead.
  10. Mauser98k

[Error] Maxim LMG floating piece

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b372/n00btastic/bug.jpg In the photo, you can see that the piece highlighted is simply floating in between the two parts of the maxim. Just a heads up.
  11. Mauser98k

Russian uniforms in their current state

I really didn't want to make one of "these" threads, but the clock is ticking to release, so I wanted to make a couple suggestions. I won't boycott the game or get pissed if everyone just calls me a blubbering idiot, but I'd like to at least throw these in the direction of tripwire, you guys...
  12. Mauser98k

Tank bail-out animation

Hey all. Long time since I've been here. After watching the trailer, and reading the announcement, I immediately wondered about entering/exiting vehicles. Are we going to get first person animations for leaving and getting inside of tanks? I would personally love the rush of trying to get out...
  13. Mauser98k

2D Art My first skins

Hey fellas! I just started to skin RO yesterday, and I reskinned a german infantryman to resemble a member of the Luftwaffe field Divisions, an amoeba pattern russian camouflaged soldier, and the german halftrack with a fantasy camouflage. Here they are!:D Also, if anyone can give me tips on...
  14. Mauser98k

2D Art Previewing my skin?

Hey guys, I just started to skin, and made a PPSH41 reskin, my only problem is, how do I preview it in the UED? I have it in "mylevel", but I want to see it on the model. How do I go about doing this? (I did search and found nothing that helped.) Thanks fellas.:D -Mauser98k
  15. Mauser98k

2D Art New panzer crewman m43 cap skins

The current panzer crewman skins are very nice, but I a suggestion to make them a bit more realistic if anyone ever wants to give it a try. The current skin gives the tankers the m43 infantry field gray cap, while the panzer crewman were issued black m43 field caps with insignia on them. It...
  16. Mauser98k

Collector's Ed. RO?

I saw this today in shelfs, is this the same as a fully updated RO? It says it has new maps and weapons, is this so?
  17. Mauser98k

Map: Volkhov

In the book I am reading,(storming eagles, german paratroopers in ww2) it talks of the volkhov offensive made by the 21st Infanterie and the 7th Flieger Btn(Correct me if I am wrong with the flieger Btn, I am remembering this from earlier.). I thought It would be a great map for RO, where you...
  18. Mauser98k

Level Design Building paths and making hemispheres

Hi, I have been working on my first map for a week now, but I do not know how to create dirt roads. My map is all snow, and it is many subtracted cubes aligned to form a large map. Is there a way to create paths from that? Also, the hemispheres are severely small, and when i place it, it only...
  19. Mauser98k

Level Design ow do you upload a map?

I have a few edited maps, since people on here sometimes request changes in a map. I made the tiger a panther in konigsplatz, and added a halftrack to kaukasus. How do I upload them?
  20. Mauser98k

Level Design different units

Has anybody made a map with SS or luftwaffe skins? I see in the SDK that I can choose, but nobody has made a map with them yet.