• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Amber Glass

Weapon Slots

switching weapons in KF2 is infinitely more cumbersome than it was in KF1. One of my main gripes is the lack of "switch to last weapon used" key. This single addition would help immensely, but here is my idea of what could be done to make things smoother. Bring back the 4 slot, and make both...
  2. Amber Glass

Feedback on Update

TWI did a great job with this event, very nice job on the map and zeds, as well as the TWI made weapons. hillbilly horrors has quite a pleasing atmosphere and the zeds are amazingly derpy and fit perfectly, i especially liked the patriarchs snake haha. the trenchgun is awesome, great way to...
  3. Amber Glass

Fun with good ole [-TT-]Lenny1

Kiting with Lenny - YouTube we all know and love him, so we decided to kick him off his own server :D btw world's greatest was my troll name, i am not a pompous douche, unlike lenny.
  4. Amber Glass

Mac Killing Floor crashes after splash screen

i have been playing this game without issue (relatively speaking :P) for a few months, and today it has decided it would refuse to open up after loading the splash screen. i have uninstalled 5+ times and reinstalled, validated and defragged the steam caches, uninstalled steam, deleted all files...
  5. Amber Glass

More Demo weapons

im sorry, but the M4/203 just does not cut it, we need to see some more specifically demo weapons, i think the China lake launcher would be a nice addition, something to bridge the gap between the M79 and the M32, perhaps have a capacity of 4 shells and a weight of 5 blocks, with a ROF maybe...
  6. Amber Glass

M4/m203

anyone else notice you can now cancel the reload? played around with it today since i've never really used it much before, and found out this wonderful oddity which actually makes it...gasp...somewhat decent! it still in no way justifies the ridiculous price tag, and it should hold at least 15...
  7. Amber Glass

Perked pistols

now i do not expect any initiative to modify KF to include this, but perhaps it could be an idea for KF2, and i think it would be pretty neat, and not limit perked pistols to only sharp shooter. okay, so many people have offered up the idea of a specific pistol to go towards your perk instead...
  8. Amber Glass

M79 - buckshot rounds

now let me know if you think this will make demo OP, but i had an idea to give the M79's useless alt. fire the option to switch to buckshot shells, as close up, the demo has very few options besides the 9mm with full demo loadout. now to make things a little more balanced, in order to switch to...