• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. G

ANOTHER how to improve KF thread

Your ideas are generally not thought out very well. How would forcing a vote kick against a person team killing solve the issue? All this would cause is for the griefer to jump into the teammates fire, getting themselves killed, and then kicking that player from the game since it only requires...
  2. G

Unexplained removal

Another reason, and one that me and my friends have to do all the time, is being kicked/kicking people who join a game and have a ping of like 300+ If you are joining random pubs then dont join ones where ur ping is going to be crap as balls. I mean if you are a US player and you go join a RU...
  3. G

Half-Dead's Random Replacement Release Thread

I can cofirm that the M4 still has a rotated sight and lighting issues, the combat shotgun also seems to have a funny sight, but i cant pin point what it is. Other than that things seem fixed. I hope to see your new work soon and good luck. =D
  4. G

Half-Dead's Random Replacement Release Thread

9mm is rotated slighlty counter clockwise which puts the sights off a little bit, the M4 has a lighting problem for me with it always going dark like in a shadow unless i point down or while I move. M4 also is rotated when u ADS, its rotated clockwise by a very noticeable amount. Thats what I...
  5. G

Demo is playing 2 roles at the same time. Change it.

did you just say that sharpshooters are not good for the tougher enemies? A good sharpy will take out a 6 man HOE FP in like 3 seconds. As stated before demos have very limited ammo so they cant just do everything, they are also very expensive on ammo and weapons. For a demo to effectively take...
  6. G

[WEAPON] Moss12

Does anyone else get the reloading thing happen? When reloading it loads the last 2 shells in 1 go, so if i am down to 1 shot left, it reloads like: 2, 3, 4, 6 also if im on 6 shots i can fire 2 and reload 1 and have 6 again.
  7. G

[Release] S.A.S - Weapon/Character pack

I just tested out the Guns. The are very solid and nice, animations and all are great. Have not tested them much yet though. With the dual MP5s, is it intentional that the left one fires off too the left a bit and the right one fires at the center? Also with the clips not being boosted by 100%...
  8. G

[WHITELISTED] IJC WeaponPack (Ivan & Jack Carver)

Maybe you dont know this but scrakes and most zeds other than fleshpounds can be stunned, and the M99 does enough damage so as a scrake will get stunned. Can be done with xbow and LAR and fire axe also. Its a knowledge that is 100% neccesary if you want to pass HoE. I am not sure if it has been...