• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. H

people with Hacks?

i do recal seeing thatoneguy a couple weeks ago.
  2. H

people with Hacks?

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-view-all-ro2-bans-40.html There are deffinetely a lot more people that hack than this..... Or is it that the punkbuster caught these minus the people that have been turned into steam? you can easily go on youtube and search for people that are hacking. Cause i can...
  3. H

couple bugs

Experienced this for the first time So the server supposedly switched me to the other side. i chose a weapon and let it respawn me. When i respawned i showed up on the allies side with an allies weapon. that little corner of your eye shows up when you are near an allie. and i kept hearing the...
  4. H

Steam issue 'unable to open this internet shortcut

unable to open this internet shortcut. The protocol "steam" does not have a registered program. ANd when i run my game RO2 crashes What does it mean
  5. H

can i download 2012 patch manually

Found the problem, it was a driver issue. Patch installed now i have a steam issue
  6. H

Firewall is off. I was thinking the same thing, how can i check which version i have. I remember seeing the game update one time, not sure if it did after that. The only thing i did to the game was install 2 maps which i deleted and purchased the deluxe upgrade a few days ago.
  7. H

yup did that twice
  8. H

i check steam fo a driver update and it said i needed one, so i am updatign my driver
  9. H

grrrr. Well my game/steam can't figure out if there was a patch
  10. H

Can i download the new patch manualy? My game did not install it and my steam/game cant even recognize that there was a patch. I bought the steam Digital Deluxe Edition a few days ago. Could that have been the problem?
  11. H

My game didn't download the 2012 patch

beta is no longer installed, i deleted local content reinstalled didn't work. I can try it again delete files, verify cache and reinstall.
  12. H

I don't have rising storm beta. The RO2beta was installed i deleted local content. So i can't play that. When i start it always starts like normal. No progress bar, i double clicked. Nothing. When i start the game it's like the regular 2011 release. It's practically like i never got any...
  13. H

Still nothing. I verified the cache and still nothing, i looked at the downoald able content and there was nothing Deleted local content and i am reinstalling
  14. H

So double clicking changes it to the byte size?
  15. H

My game didn't download the 2012 patch Steam didn't download the new patch. Thus i can't see anyone online What the heck is wrong with my game? I bought the steam Digital Deluxe Edition a few days ago and steam automatically installed the RO2 beta
  16. H

Will RO2 beat its all time record this weekend

WTF i can't see any servers with players in them! What is going on for me????
  17. H

What the hell is going on??? When i go on multiplayer there is literally NO ONE ON. just Bots! The number of players that are online says 7530 and they are all bots! What is going on here? I purchased the deluxe upgrade to get the upgrade weapons and steam automatically installed the beta for...
  18. H

Can't open game STEAM problem

Everytime i try to open the game a message pops up and says "STEAM is required to play this game. Is it a steam problem? I played the game last night Though there was a survey from steam asking me what my PC configuration was. I HATE steam