• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

KF Steamland achievement not unlocking?

So I take it you need the Killing Floor mode Steamland achievement at normal or higher to unlock Mrs.Foster. However, I've been completing Steamland normal for several times, but the achievement is not popping at all. That gives me the question- why is the achievement not unlocking? I am 100%...
  2. P

Tactics Infiltration?

I'm a new player, and in my first game all I did was crouch and sneak around under trains to avoid tanks on a bridge, and get 1 accidental teamkill because I had no idea about identification. I mean, I'm not a good shot, and usually bad in a straight up fight and would always fire something...
  3. P

Why call it the LAW?

Adar first I was wondering this as well, as the LAW is a disposable single shot Anti Armor weapon, which the mechanism, sight and round is fitted into a single tube ready to be unpacked to fire. Since it is disposable, you take it out, unpack tube and sights, fire and throw away the tube as it's...
  4. P

Question about Dwarfs!? Axe

If I get endless mode on Dwarfs f2p, will I be able to unlock the axe with endless mode? Or is it for Arcade mode only?
  5. P

Tactics You don't have to use one perk in a round

No, actually, it benefits more that you don't use only one perk in a round, unless that perk is always useful (Berserker for an example). Starting with Sharpshooter is always a good choice, or other classes provided that you level them enough (ie Firebug Armor). Don't use a Firebug or Commando...
  6. P

Tactics How am i supposed to use Sharp?

False. Demo only get headshots bonus on duds which, demos shouldn't be doing, since it's a waste of grenades and money. Grenades that successfully explode deals explosive damage. Explosive damage has no headshots multiplier. If the Grenade is shot and hits a target inside the minimum arming...
  7. P

[Guide] Beginner Player Guide

I think you should add another etiquette that if you have to leave the server halfway through the match, announce it and drop all your guns and money for other players to pick up before disconnecting instead of leaving spontaneously making the whole team lose all your cash and weapons?
  8. P

New Perk: The Technician

Well, we could say that Horizone developed the dart gun as a side project to the supersoldier project by testing chemicals on specimens The sonic blaster can be a product of the research of sirens' vocal chords, and the supersoaker a product from research of bloat's corrosive bile.
  9. P

Legendary Character Pack

A new character pack? Consists of 4 characters: - Pvt. Jim, the proud owner of all the bulletproof vests in killing floor. - Chuck the Cowboy, most people will get the reference. - Nerd Nathan, a survivor who happened to be cosplaying at a gaming festival during the outbreak - Johnny the Jock...
  10. P

The L.A.W. is slightly too heavy

Isn't real LAWs a "lightweight" disposable rocket launcher as in they fire a rocket from a tube and throw it away?
  11. P

So, I created a new thread in the suggestion page.

And it is not on the suggestion board. Are the admins reviewing it for offensive contents or is it somehow lost? Do I post a new thread? NOTE: The thread has a poll.
  12. P

New Perk: The Technician

The Technician Intro: The technician is a futuristic style perk which utilizes special chemicals to enchance their teamate's performance, but can hold his own as well. Dart Gun The technician highlight weapon is the dart gun. With alt-fire, the scientist can toggle between different type...