• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. phixxion

Level Design Tank only map list somewhere ?

Im searching for a list of all maps using tanks, but so many threads with that word :confused: Wonder if anyone knows em or have a list. Beside the wiki im running in circles like a "DawG". For now i found: ColdSteel Bridge of Druzhina Yokovlevo and this Workshop link wich dsnt work...
  2. phixxion

Code help script that could sort corrupted files to a specified folder

Question about running dedicated server ?!?! Hi im running a dedicated server 24/7 and i got the whole 5go packages map running with fast downlod. Its running under windows .. not linux and im searching for a script or someone who could help me with my problem and could probably help many...
  3. phixxion

[How Do I?] Make mutators working 24/7 and bot fix

Hi, i got a ranked server working 24/7 on realism and i cant get this working with the bot staying on mapchange. I tryed the post for this but doesnt eems to work. And i would like to get the 4 Legit mutator working with without haveing to add the bots back. here is my ini files, i would like...
  4. phixxion

Code [HELP] Compiling new weapons to a mod

Here it is i did but there is always something i dont get it right ... i got 3 batch script. 'Make, Dumb, Decompile'. Im using the Make one, do i have to start a new folder or just place the Classes inside the RPG one. The spoiler is so long i changed the failure collor un Yellow so u can...
  5. phixxion

Code [Help Needed] Compiling a mut

The end !
  6. phixxion

Help |RPG mod| How to add weapons, characters and perks skills ?!?!

Hi, id like to know how to add weapons, like sas weapons/character to the rpg mod. Or any kind of stuff like the turret from doom. WTF mutator or more. I know there is a thread about the S.A.S Weap/Char. but it shows only with the serverperks on regular maps. any tutorial or any hint would be...
  7. phixxion

Server Help. INstalling PROCON or BBB in server ?

Hi , i wonder if anyone have any usefull information in RCON installation in RO2 servers. It seems a very usefull toll for webadmin's. And i found BigBrotherBot plugins have some too. Could u help me . thx
  8. phixxion

Server Cant change Ro2server.bat setting

Got it fixed, Port 8080 was confused with our Killing floor servers, resulting to webadmin non access so i changed it to 8585 thx :D
  9. phixxion

Server how to setup a MISSION/CAMPAING/STORY Dedicated server

Hi, i need help to setup a mission/campaing/story mod server running 24/7 and a maplist of those ( without the wave based one ) Any clue how to proceed ad stufff
  10. phixxion

Level Design Seperate missionmaps easily from the list? |Help|

I need help to setup a mission/campaing/story server. I got to manually setup the maps for the mod. Is there a way to follow for an easy setup for story server. im setting up a 24/7 mission map server. And i wonder is i can change the map name for KFS to get an easy tracking of the map or it...
  11. phixxion

Adding a new section of White listed mission maps

I found it hard to find all the whiteslisted maps |Campaing, Missions| maps in the maps section. We have a list of all maps whitelisted wich is great. Found this one for the missions maps :http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=39159 Actually creating a mission/campaing dedicated...
  12. phixxion

Code |CustomVoices|For Characters,Whitelisted?,tutorial?!

Okay this post might involve more then coding or such but i need some help. Found many post but no actual Tutorials. at least if i could find for those accurately: Voices recording ( timelines ) Convertion and folder for a custom server without replacing actual files ( temporary files )...
  13. phixxion

!Searching for White listed Misson maps list!

Hi there im actually searching for a Whitelisted Missions/Story map list Id like to change a bit for a white but i can find any mission map liist I need help :( Thx
  14. phixxion

Code |CustomVoices|For Characters,Whitelisted?,tutorial?!

Hi there :D I Was wondering one thing ( i know its possible ). Doing a voice acting for all the characters. And would it interfer with perks and achivements. My friend was wondering if he could dub all the craracter voices. He got the studio and stuff ... So im not worried about this thing...
  15. phixxion

Sound |Custom|For Characters,Whitelisted?,tutorial?!

Hi there :D I Was wondering one thing ( i know its possible ). Doing a voice acting for all the characters. And would it interfer with perks and achivements. My friend was wondering if he could dub all the craracter voices. He got the studio and stuff ... So im not worried about this...
  16. phixxion

Server !! Maphost + Server host !! Skydrive hotmail ??

Hey guys, i was wondering if u could host maps on Skydrive hotmail !! If i can ... how do i proceed ( map pack MIA + MIA v.1 ) found at http://kfmapdb.com/ If i can there is an other quick question .. would skydrive Hotmail would be able to run a server !!! And finally if non of these work...