• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Andreson

RO2 SideStrafe new video on RO2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwLYHaeZPpU&feature=youtu.be Pretty good commentary.
  2. Andreson

RO2 Inexperienced commanders and squad leaders

I recall there was an option to kick (not definitively from the game) but from the role or commander someone if enough people voted in RO2. Right now I was searching it as our commander was a new player, and couldn't find it. Because of him we had our attack gutted right from the start. We...
  3. Andreson

RO2 Not enough servers

I'm not sure if I'm the only one, but it seems all servers running default RO2 maps NOT in Search & Destroy are always full. I'm having problems finding good servers without 64 bots or 68/64 players and such - right now, also with the insane amount of more than 10.000 people it's really hard to...
  4. Andreson

RO2 Floating grass on map Winterwald (with pics)

Floating grass on this location. Last image contains the exact location on the map of this artifact. There are more around the map, look for the Bug Report thread - HERE: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=94257
  5. Andreson

RO2 Crash report information

I want to ask the following question: Is the information from the Crash Reports read often? When the game crashes you get a small window to send some files to the developers, presumably they are read and the bugs are fixed. Most often I encounter crashes when I use Steam Overlay in the Server...
  6. Andreson

RO2 Vote in-game about bots

Often times, many servers have bots that, although are not a bad placeholder for real people, could be good to just be removed if you have a nice company to play against on for a good round. I want to ask, if it's possible and how easy would it be to make a vote to remove bots from the server...
  7. Andreson

RO2 Action Mode

How do you think this mode could be improved? There will always be people that stick to one particular mode, whether it is Action, Realism or Classic, matters not. However, Action offers a good start for every new player to the basics of Red Orchetra 2's design - tactics and the way how it...
  8. Andreson

RO2 Butovo Map

Some people have expressed concern about people not playing custom maps. But, don't you think that some maps like Butovo, which seems rather rough around the edges give them a bad reputation? I mean, it's the first custom map to ever come out, yet it doesn't seem to be anything special at all!
  9. Andreson

RO2 Apartments Combined Arms?

I can't believe anyone didn't suggest this before! Even the first RO 2 trailers featured this: ROHOS "No Surrender" Teaser - YouTube So, what do you think about a Combined Arms version of Apartments? Could make the battles much more interesting with the added tanks (even 2 tanks are enough...
  10. Andreson

RO2 Sound improvements

As many people have noticed, the sound design in Red Orchestra is a work of art! Every bullet, voice emote of a soldier, plane passing through, explosion sucks you into the atmosphere of a WW2 battle. However, there have been complaints, about some sounds lacking power - The Mosing Nagant...
  11. Andreson

RO2 Cyrilic fonts

Is it possible by chance to ensure that players with the non-russian version of the game can type and read messages sent in Russian? I think some basic words like sorry and Hello are very common and gives at least a basic idea of what the player is saying. I'm sure many people would appreciate...
  12. Andreson

Discussion for Unreal Engine 4

Hello, Recently we could see the potential of the new UT 4 engine. The official site holds more information: http://www.unrealengine.com/unreal_engine_4/ I am not a game designer, nor am I associated with modding, but I would to see what do people think about it... Is it any better than UT4...
  13. Andreson

RO2 Weapon animations in first person as spectator

There seem to be rumors that Tripwire is working on a way to bring the animations that we usually have for weapons to be available in First Person as well when spectating. Can anyone confirm this? (That would be nice of them). :)
  14. Andreson

RO2 Music during load screens

I presume that adding some sort of music during the load screen, maybe even a 10 second loop (or variations of different musical cues) that sound good, may bring more atmosphere and investment of the players. Is that possible to achieve with the current game engine? I just remember the older...
  15. Andreson

RO2 Multiplayer Campaign cutscene

"Союзники Теряют" - is an incorrect translation of "Allies defeated". I think it's better to say "Союзники проиграли" or "СССР проиграло" (USSR was defeated) or "РККА проиграло" (Red Army lost).
  16. Andreson

RO2 Winterwald tree floating issue

I found a floating tree and found that it should be reported on the map Winterwald. Here is a screen. The player near me confirmed to see it as well. http://s24.postimg.org/wojn29lfn/2013_08_01_00001.jpg
  17. Andreson

RS Rising Storm trading cards

I just wanted to ask, that - since RO2 and RS are 2 games in one... How do you exactly plan to implement them, or is it planned at all for Rising Storm? I'm sure many people would like to see that, but currently we only have cards for Red Orchestra 2... Maybe I'm mistaken, but I saw no Rising...
  18. Andreson

RO2 English speech lines at the end of match

So, as many people noticed, there seem to be english lines spoken even if you tick the setting in the menu. I believe it's not unheard of and seems to be rather common. Any chances of this getting fixed?
  19. Andreson

RO2 Raincoats

Is it possible that in the future soviet soldiers can get raincoats? I am asking not only because it was suggested in the past, but also because there was no clear statement (yes or no) - among other things, raincoats make appearance in the game's cover image...
  20. Andreson

RO Broken Achievements in need of a fix!

May I ask if it's possible to fix 2 achievements in Red Orchestra? Here is a quote from Savv on the Steam Forums about the situation: "Keep in mind that there have to be more than 16 human players (not bots) on a server for achievements to work. Also, you should be playing on a