• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. L

Mac Mac Killer

See, those are about Nvidia-equipped Macs, mine has an ATI chip (see first post).
  2. L

Mac Mac Killer

It just happened again. Apparently Killing Floor caused the GPU to crash, which causes a lot of processes to become stuck. There was also a kernel panic during shutdown. GPU debug info was also dumped to the kernel 9 times. I would paste it here, but that's over 1300 lines of text.
  3. L

Mac Mac Killer

Since the post-Christmas update, Killing Floor has become very annoying to play. There are a lot more freezes which last a lot longer, usually ending up getting me killed. Yesterday I had an issue where it froze during the Patriarch match long enough that the server even changed levels and I...
  4. L

Server FreeBSD Dedicated Server Tutorial

I'm running my KF server on a FreeBSD machine, mainly because FreeBSD is my OS of choice for the servers I manage. As with all FreeBSD tutorials, this one assumes you are logged in as root and using the GENERIC kernel. If you are like me and SSH into the server, you can use "sudo su" if you...
  5. L

Server Specs required to run a dozen KF servers?

I run my KF service on a FreeBSD server. ucc-bin-real peaks at 100MB of memory and tops out at 14% CPU load. I can easily run 8 more KF services on this thing if I didn't need it for other things.
  6. L

Random Screen Pauses During Gameplay - Work Around

On Mac OS X and FreeBSD (which is what my KF servers run on) the hosts file is /etc/hosts Unfortunately this system modification does not fix the pausing issue for me.
  7. L

Mac Killing floor crashing only after december 13th patch

For me, the crashes only happen when mutators on the server are enabled. I was able to play on my server with all the whitelisted mutators enabled just fine yesterday, but not today. Also tried updating the KF server, but that hasn't been updated.