• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

Level Design Custom Maps Not In These Forums

I think its fair to say that kriegstadt killed gorlitz. Why there can be only one, I don't know, but it appears that it must be this way :confused:
  2. R

Level Design Red Square Stalingrad

Thanks for the kind words on RO-RedSquare, guys. For an update on the matter, check out my reply in this thread: http://redorchestragame.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22919
  3. R

Level Design Stalingrad Map Brainstorm

Heh, nice pic! Brings back memories of hours upon hours spent crafting a BSP replica of a very oddly-shaped building that required a very careful "f--- you" to Ued's wonderful grid system :rolleyes: For several reasons, I will not be releasing an OST version of this map, although I did release...
  4. R

Mare Nostrum

Just to add some more context to Sam's reply, the render we have been using for the brits actually warps the model a bit. As you can see from the Aussie renders we released over the summer, the shoulders and arms are actually quite well-proportioned. Only when viewed from the low-angle in the...
  5. R

Mare Nostrum Teaser trailer

Working as hard as we can :D As you can see, the map featured in the video is nearly complete. We have a few more in the works that will hopefully be featured in future trailers, and several more map mock-ups (armor, CA, infantry, of all shapes and sizes depending on demand) sitting on the...
  6. R

Mare Nostrum

The Bren Gun IS mean! So mean in fact I believe it will be the terror of every German infantryman. Luckily for them it has only a 30-some-round clip....an appropriate limitation for what many argue was the finest LMG of the war :cool:
  7. R

Keeping your head down: Interaction with the game world

Congrats...you've discovered the constraints of game design that underscore 75% of suggestions threads. I like the GoW system, but honestly i would find it limiting in an online FPS. Mantling and fully fluid body control is a better wish as far as I'm concerned, but its a ways off for online...
  8. R

RO modders, lets hear your pitch!

Does this look familiar to you at all? 8) http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/502/hafthohlladungcp8.gif
  9. R

Level Design Destroyable Objectives on Overhead Map

Hey folks, gotta question about how to make destroyable meshes appear on the overhead map. The meshes are set up, they explode correctly (pretty much) and send the appropriate message when they explode. The problem, as you may have gathered, is that they don't show up on the overhead map at...
  10. R

Mare Nostrum

The animation on the Boys AT is about 50% complete. Note that we also plan to add into the Universal Carrier as an alternative to the Bren gun. Glad you like the model and skin, thank Andrei313 for that :D
  11. R

Level Design Makhnovo re-release

Great map, I really loved it in both atmosphere and gameplay, but totally agree with the distances and relative positions of spawns and capzones, especially with regard to the church objective. Just to add my two cents, I think the scale of the station building is waaaay to huge, and the...
  12. R

Carpathian Crosses: Big Update Part II

Incredibly impressive stuff guys. I'm wowed by literally everything :eek:
  13. R

Level Design Classic RO maps

:D Played Krukovo for the full three rounds the other day, what a map! Complete awesomeness actually, really felt immersive and real. Of course my sense of immersive and real is at least partially based on the movie Stalingrad, which you reproduced amazingly well :)
  14. R

Mare Nostrum Summer Showcase

Correct sir, you get a cookie!
  15. R

The flag is just a little color for the media release ;) it will not be in game.
  16. R

Actually this is simply an issue with the angle of the renders. If you look at the Aussie soldier you will notice the model appears far more proportional. The exact same model is being used in both renders, just that low-shot managed to hide the shoulders and kind of jumble them up with the...
  17. R

Level Design Classic RO maps

BERLIN D': Seconding Jucha, Manstein. Oh, forgot MoscowHighway <3
  18. R

Mare Nostrum

Your patience has now been rewarded ;)
  19. R

thanks for the hand TWI :D /me also goes back to mapping
  20. R

Level Design Koitos 1944

Why are you asking, I wonder? :confused: