• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. TheUnbeholden

Merc Report - Spring Into Field Improvements

What do you mean by streamlined perks?
  2. TheUnbeholden

Killing Floor 2 - Spring and Beyond Roadmap

Hoping the map will be Advent Bunker Down. Personal preference change: Make spontaneous ZED explosions have headshot explosion as well as body halved dismemberment if killed with a headshot.
  3. TheUnbeholden

TWI, give the community what they want.

The Sharpshooter kills single targets. The entire balance of the game is centered around him (and to an extent the demolitions). Based on how good or how bad he is will dictate how good the other perks are. It is true that any OP perk changes the balance of the game though, its just...
  4. TheUnbeholden

Knock back discussion

I agree, it looks ridiculous.. and it makes the game alot easier since you are basically avoiding additional hits (hence why some like it being applied to all zeds). I'd keep it restricted to powerful zeds only.
  5. TheUnbeholden

Dead Space Mod :: Back from the dead

Well if its not your problem than its someones, its not on these forums and I tried google for a good 10 minutes. I only see it on your server. Also the placeholder weapons I could use if you'd be willing to give a link.
  6. TheUnbeholden

Dead Space Mod :: Back from the dead

hmph none of the Dead Space servers are showing up when I use the Server Browser... when I manually add the main server IP to favorites only then can I join. Also the perks are not showing up in solo play (Aliens mod doesn't have this problem). Also I need a download link for DeadForest
  7. TheUnbeholden

[MOD] Aliens:KillingFloor

I hope that Hadley's hallways is just a taste of recreating Hadley's hope (kind of like the one in AvP2). and I think you should also use kf-pub-deck17 for the mod, because it already looks like one of those maps from avp2.
  8. TheUnbeholden

[MOD] Aliens:KillingFloor

My only gripes is that stepping on acid pools doesn't do any damage, and you don't see aliens crawl around with missing legs and the aliens could use slightly faster moving speed, (the standard Alien Warrior and Praetorian) I guess thats hard to balance. I do have concerns about the amount of...
  9. TheUnbeholden

M4/m203

I can't understand why the gun hasn't been buffed in some way. Its essentially a M4 and a M79 grenade launcher combined... with 3 extra disadvantages of not being able to change rate of fire thus having less control of it, less ammunition (having half the amount of explosives of the M79 and a...
  10. TheUnbeholden

Map White List Website With Screenshots

Why aren't the official maps listed here http://sykosis.co.uk/kfmwhitelist/view-all-maps
  11. TheUnbeholden

Patriarch vs pipebombs

well simply because it is relevant. Why people get so uppity about things like this, its perfectly acceptable to necro a thread that is relevant to current issues.
  12. TheUnbeholden

Patriarch vs pipebombs

At the moment the pipe bombs are way to easy to kill him with, just by having the cash to plant enough of them... this easy mode of simply switching to demolitions perk and stacking a large amount of it. The Patriarch obviously has a higher intelligence level than the rest of his 'children'...
  13. TheUnbeholden

Level Design Getting Your Map on the White List

Yeah but the previous version got whitelisted, so it would be a shame to let the newest version be forgotten...
  14. TheUnbeholden

Level Design Getting Your Map on the White List

Name: Crag_Final filename: KF-Crag_Final Download Link: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=70041
  15. TheUnbeholden

Final Map KF-Crag_Final

why hasn't this version been white listed?
  16. TheUnbeholden

Map White List Website With Screenshots

You guys should add KF-Crag_Final to the list, as well as KF-Hotel
  17. TheUnbeholden

Stats/Perks not updating?

ah ffs not working for me yet... edit- hmm weird, its working again :)
  18. TheUnbeholden

Server Windows KF Dedicated Server Tutorial

The first post of the thread says you only need the 20560 - UDP and in the killingfloor.ini If you got [UPNP] Enabled=True and if its a exception in your local firewall... than there shouldn't be any problems but I'm still having a problem....
  19. TheUnbeholden

Server Windows KF Dedicated Server Tutorial

Do I have to copy and paste all my custom maps (and static meshes/sounds/.ucl's) into my server folder? and is it ok for me to copy paste my KillingFloor.ini from my main killing floor system folder into my server files/system folder? At the moment I'm just starting a dedicated server through...
  20. TheUnbeholden

Level Design The Hive V2

Sorry about the late reply released on January 24th, http://www.moddb.com/games/killing-floor/addons/kf-hivev2fc