• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

[WHITELISTED] IJC WeaponPack (Ivan & Jack Carver)

It may be a conflict with something else... not sure But when ever I enable either the 2.7 with or without the Hunting Rifle If I enable the 2.7 pack in any way it causes all of the recent christmas pack weapons to be gone, along with a few other weapons Stats count up on the server but the...
  2. K

[WEAPON] Moss12

This gun MUST get whitelisted D: it would be so awesome to have this gun work with stats
  3. K

[Released] Hunting Rifle Beta

Hey Braindead I have the Hunting Rifle Final textures/animations/staticmeshes/system/sound Files all uploaded to my server. And I just uploaded the I&JC 2.7 pack to my server My main question is about the BHhuntingrifleFinalPLus files and where they go The .U And the .UCL files go into system...
  4. K

Mutator Project Idea For Medic Poision Darts

Well i mean if it did like a super low amount of dmg but set zeds on fire lol Weightless probably was a little OP but still lol
  5. K

[WEAPON] Moss12

I would absolutely LOVE this gun whitelisted It has to be my favorite shotgun i've used in a FPS Last night playing on a random doom server i saw in the downloading textures "moss12" And my heart skipped a beat =p
  6. K

Mutator Project Idea For Medic Poision Darts

That would be rad, Or a weightless fireaxe for pyro's I like the idea of more incendiary weps Flaming Crossbow bolts? Flaming Arrow & Bow? lol
  7. K

[WEAPON] Moss12

Was this ever submitted for whitelisting? I just used it on a random server and I freaking LOVE this shotgun
  8. K

Using a Redirect for Faster Downloads

yes, praise is deserved on all accounts. these maps are fun!
  9. K

[Released] Hunting Rifle Beta

Added this weapon to my server today Everyone who uses it seems to love it it's a real addition to the SS class I like the balance with it also Its not to powerful Which I like But I would like more penetration than 2 mobs I can't seem to get a bullet through more than 2 But I dont want...
  10. K

yeah that was my original thought too but I couldnt find anything there Is the code im using for the BAT file wrong? EDIT: Ahhhh I got it
  11. K

So I downloaded the Hunting Rifle Mod And I got a 7k and 1k Animation/sound file i want to compress and upload to my redirect But the texture file is a .UTX File I tired making a .BAT file like so ucc compress ..\Textures\HuntingRilfeT.UTX And when I ran the .BAT file it showed it was...
  12. K

Oh man those maps from sykosis look sexy as hell
  13. K

Hah, thanks mate that future bit of info will help me I aslo appreciate all of your replies trying to help me with my server issues it is great predicated. Lol i had my buddy connect to my server and download a map via the redirect he said it was fast and compressed I cant thank you...
  14. K

Dammit... Now I've ran into another problem after installing SDK I was unable to connect to any Killing Floor server online I uninstalled SDK still had the same dam problem So i deleted my KF files and am reinstalling them now
  15. K

I was not singling out anyone honestly good sir I was just reading back over the 600 pages randomly flipping through and just some people are... TERRIBLE lol
  16. K

[Skin] Combine Soldiers in Killing Floor

This so much I would love to have whitelisted Santa Hats!
  17. K

How do I compress the Weapon files to a uz2 file? Do I make a bat file in system with the code ucc compress ..\Animations/ICJweaponpack2.6 (or wherever the file is located) i believe I got everything working so far
  18. K

I think I may have overlooked the Compressed stuff I skipped over that just to see if the redirect itself would even work let me try all of the above and see if it works And yeah I did upload them to the public folder but it was a ROM file. So if I wanted to add I&JC's 2.6/2.7 to my...
  19. K

Hello there, I'm fairly new to owning a server for KF and I followed this guide perfectly yet my download still seems to be coming from the server and not a redirected download. The speeds never changed This is the guide I followed all highlighted by bold/colored letters I know that the colors...
  20. K

I would say this is a great idea... But that weapon is SO DAM POWERFUL Two level 5 Sharps on normal can kill the Patty in 4 shots =/ If the damage of the m95 was reduced, which doesnt make sense or if the ammo of it was reduced, then yeah a block should be free'd up for a pistol. Also if...