• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. OiLime

We've got all this dosh... but what shall we spend it on?

A rotary shotgun would be beautiful. SRM 1212 - 12 Round Tactical Shotgun - YouTube
  2. OiLime

[Poll] New type of enemy

I think more varied bigger guys would be interesting and not as game breaking as medium-trash.
  3. OiLime

Anybody else getting banned by this guy?

bluedragon I think. I remember there was a huge flamewar on SPUF, that thread was amazing.
  4. OiLime

Killing Floor memes

Do$h is and will always be the 1# meme of Killing Floor!
  5. OiLime

.44 Magnums acting weird for anyone else?

For me, whenever I have 2 or 3 sapre blocks and I try to buy it, it says it weighs "2" blocks but I cant buy it. When I free up so I have 4 blocks spare, I can now buy it. Something weird is going on.
  6. OiLime

Completely Invisible Stalkers

I cbf to make an essay, but I support this.
  7. OiLime

Fire axe upgrade

I was playing on mountain pass today and noticed trees, then I noticed the axe in my hand and then I came up with a great idea. Imagine, the ability to chop down a tree! Yes! Chop a tree and crush those pesky fleshpounds. Caught in a pickle? Easy, just fell some trees and everything will be all...
  8. OiLime

I hate the community! (Rage & Recruit thread)

I have to say, before the free weekend, the community was brilliant. The free weekend flooded the community with new, low level casual players. Now, I'm definitely not saying the KF community is screwed, but as time goes on, all these new players will become better and better (that's just my...
  9. OiLime

Most annoying DLC char?

Thorne is just plain ugly, Lee Baron, Wilkes and Aldridge just look kinda boring for me. However if I had to pick THE most annoying and ugly character in the whole game (I can't believe no-ones said this), It'd have to be that stupid steampunk Berserker. He just looks, stupid. Oh, and even...
  10. OiLime

Remove 90fps cap online

I guess I'm one of those kids :rolleyes:
  11. OiLime

Killing Floor jingle bells with lyric

That...was...hilarious. It was an amazing and perfectly balanced combination of both terrible singing, strange lyrics and a foreign accent! It is a work of art!
  12. OiLime

Tactics How to use the Chainsaw/Hunting Shotgun?

Thanks so much guys! I'll definitely use these!
  13. OiLime

Ahhh thanks guys. I knew about the alt fire scrake thingo but I never knew you could do that on HoE. I think I'd still go with an AA12 or pump :3
  14. OiLime

Hello all, I have been playing Killing Floor for a good 8 months or so and I have been following these forums for a while and have finally decided to grab an account. I have used every weapon in the game [somewhat] effectively except for the damn Chainsaw and Hunting Shotgun. I just, have no...
  15. OiLime

Quick Question Concerning Firebug

Pretty sure it's burn damage. FT, Mac10, Husk Cannon, Incendiary Grenades can all be used to level it up.
  16. OiLime

More gun options, no new models.

I always thought that "flashlight" was the nozzle for the medic dart?
  17. OiLime

Lets do something new with pistols!

I really like the idea of an always active "pistol perk". This would be a neat addition to the game and would make the pistols true side-arms. Sorry to get all personal, but I would love it if one of the pistols were a volcanic pistol (mares leg). Dual wield flip-reloading FTW...
  18. OiLime

New specimen idea "Tarcza"

Very strange, but cool idea. It could create some very interesting situations and every time you go against him, it would be different. :eek: Even worse, a live siren! It would also require some weird tactics to take one down, as someone else said, maybe you could purposely make a fleshpound...
  19. OiLime

Flamethrower bound to 3?

Yeah, it doesn't really make much sense and in game I always find myself franticly pressing "4" to switch to my flamer. It gets annoying. There is no reason for it to be on 3, move it back to 4.
  20. OiLime

Am a pervert?

Do wanna' see pics :3 (It sounds so weird)