• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

[Game] The Last of US

He totally looks like that one guy with the beard. You know who I mean.
  2. S

[Game] E3 2013 anyone?

Aren't you guys some freethinking edgelords.
  3. S

[Movie] Game of Thrones

Tyrion isn't that bad but it's obvious he's the self-insert of the author. He might die eventually, if only to 'shock' the readers/viewers, but still, he has survived the silliest situations and all of his schemes work. Don't get me started on Daenerys. If her 'conquest' of Astapor isn't plot...
  4. S

[Movie] Game of Thrones

Daenerys and Tyrion's plot armour could rival an IS-2.
  5. S

uncut vs cut

I can confirm that the gifted editions are uncut.
  6. S

RS Rising Storm Pre-Purchase Starts and Beta Now Available

I don't suppose you feel like helping another guy out with an uncut version? I'd send you the money of course or gift you something else.
  7. S

uncut vs cut

Greenmangaming checks your IP and then removes the 'add to cart' button from uncut games. Were out of luck unless you want to wait a few months until RS is available at smaller keyshops. It's already out on some German keyshops (google gamekeyfinder) but it doesn't say 'uncut' there so I'd be...
  8. S

uncut vs cut

Well, that is annoying and also unnecessary as hell. If anyone should feel kind enough to help me out, send me a pm and we can work something out.
  9. S

uncut vs cut

That's the thing. I preordered RO2, played the beta and still got an uncensored game.
  10. S

uncut vs cut

So has anyone tried it? The Steam store page doesn't say that RS is censored.
  11. S

[Movie] Game of Thrones

No Daenerys? Best episode so far.
  12. S

[Game] ArmA 3, for real

You guys think this will run on my PC and still look somewhat decent? Systemrequirementslabs says it should but I don't trust them. I'm afraid the GPU is slightly outdated and won't be good enough. i5-3450 8gb Radeon HD5770
  13. S

Is this a joke?

Why aren't you supporting the modding community? Are you entitled?
  14. S

Eurogamer writer steps down after criticizing games journalists.

'Journalist' and games 'consultant' with a 0.0 Steam rating, could someone hook me up with a job like that? I'll even stop playing games and register a twitter account if necessary.
  15. S

Your All Poor

I'd assume it's a matter of principle for most people. And who would've expected that from TWI two years ago?
  16. S

How long until this game goes f2p?

But the map pack is only $9.99! Stop being so entitled!
  17. S

How long until this game goes f2p?

Well, I hope you like 'experiments'.
  18. S

To TWI on your reputation, and paid weapons DLC

"Guys, I'm tired of flipping burgers, let's win the MSU contest." ...and that's when the magic started to happen.
  19. S

To TWI on your reputation, and paid weapons DLC

People starting to mod out of financial interest. That's what we need.
  20. S

Forum Poll: Yes/No/IDGAF About the Wep DLC

So, how much of those $3.99 are the modders getting?