• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

Server KF-Hell starts Hellride instead?

Yes, I was referring to Marco's mutator. Misnomer on my part, guess I'll make sure to call it KFMapVote(V2) for future reference. Anyway, some people are reporting that the fix is as simple as putting KF-Hell above KF-Hellride in the "DefaultMaps=" block. Another person mentions fixing it by...
  2. K

Server KF-Hell starts Hellride instead?

Same problem here. It looks like there's a problem with just voting the map, 'cause I'm able to switch to KF-Hell manually. For me, I don't know if it's the Map Voting Handler V2 mut or something built-in to KF that's causing the problem. At the moment, I've removed KF-Hellride from the map...
  3. K

KF Increase in Fleshpound spawns on Hell on Earth?

On the flipside, I recently played Offices on Suicidal with 6 people in the typical ground camp spot and I believe only 2 FPs spawned throughout the entirety of wave 10...
  4. K

Tactics Single Flare vs Duals

Dual Flares appear to use different code. Regardless of direction, the left pistol consistently fires slightly to the left of the center and the right pistol, to the right. Here's a video that somewhat demonstrates this (skip to 20 seconds):Interestingly enough, if you use a single flare, they...
  5. K

Tactics HoE survival guide - scrake and FP - all perks

When an FP is crisped/blackened and is on fire, the FP won't rage from taking too much damage. It will still rage through line of sight though, so you'll need to let it swing as normal or toss a grenade to make it reset the timer. After the flames wear off, the FP is still crisped up, so this...
  6. K

Tactics normal to hard

It's more than enough, have at it!
  7. K

How many hours have you played?

1164...kinda regret it a little heh. I'd like to spend more time on some backlogged games. me too! or maybe even QL, I'm awful at both
  8. K

Need for new long-term achievements

Looks like good timing, scary ghost just released a Server Achievements mutator that allows custom cheevies: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=88019 There's even a 0-kill for the Medic in the sample Fun Pack: https://github.com/scaryghost/ServerAchievementsPack/wiki/Fun-Pack
  9. K

Tactics Gangbanging the Patriarch... again!

Nice, I always thought something like this was possible! I wonder if the Patty's head hitbox aligns with the animation...
  10. K

All of my teammates in Killing Floor - A thread of fails

Hell on Earth Biotics lab, time for Patty. We don't have much of a plan so we just decided to wait at the current trader, the one at the base of the spiral staircase. Patty spawns in the red-lit room at the top of the staircase and comes down to us, I manage to melee lock it as a Sharpie. All...
  11. K

Server Displaying elapsed time in hostname

Hopefully this isn't a dupe thread due to my poor search-fu, but I noticed a server that updates its host name with the elapsed time. How is this accomplished? Is it as simple as variable subsitution like ${elapsedTime} or was a private custom mutator used?
  12. K

All of my teammates in Killing Floor - A thread of fails

This one is quite stuck in my mind:
  13. K

Tactics Questions

For dodging the first raged attack from FPs, you have to stand in front of the FP as it rages, and before it raises its head from raging out, you have to time it just right so that you're moving away from it. The first video below demonstrates this nicely (skip to 38 seconds). The second video...
  14. K

Where can I find this?

You can change the KFFETestmapAdvancedV2.ini in the system folder to use the Christmas ZEDs: I'm guessing specimens inside the trader room still use the standard class so they won't show up, but everything else outside the trader works. Also ignore that whitespace for...
  15. K

A little question about listen and dedicated servers

Playing on 2 listen servers that people on my friends list threw up, I also noticed some iffy things regarding headshots/accuracy. One issue I've seen is when I crouch, my bullets aren't adjusted to be fired from my lowered position; I have to aim for the torso in order to get a headshot while...
  16. K

Post-patch Berzerker

Hm, that doesn't seem right to me that the Claymore's alt fire AoE angle was nerfed. From a quick in-game test, it hits things that the katana primary fire can't (0.800000). I see that you've given the data for ScrnClaymoreSwordFire, which I think is neither the "official" number (the "Scrn"...
  17. K

Goomba Stomp Patched? WHY?

I thought I posted about that, and it was in your thread too heh, but I guess you're just raising awareness for everyone else. But even so, the increased firing rate lets me get in a couple of hits with decent damage during his chaingun attack, at least more so than an offperk crossbow.
  18. K

Goomba Stomp Patched? WHY?

I used to run with Katana/Chainsaw as my loadout against the Patty, and I would combine melee locking and goomba stomping. I'd melee lock whenever possible, and goomba stomp if the Patty attacked me with an uncloaked charge or if he was on his last heal. It was fun showing it off to people in...
  19. K

The KF Screenshot and Video Thread

For kicks, I wanted to see how well one could "control" shotgun jetpacking around Moonbase, so I sorta challenged myself with collecting all the ZED gun pieces as fast as possible:
  20. K

Invisible enemies in testmap?

The spawns in the trader room don't work - it looks like they're set to use the standard ZEDs. However, the spawns outside the trader work as normal. Also, I don't know why there's white space there, but the FleshpoundReplacerClass should be KFChar.ZombieFleshpound_XMas