• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Islidox

Tactics Interesting New Tactics with the new weapons

Sorry I don't have any videos, but nevertheless I have some interesting tactics that I came up with in tandem with the new weapons. (All tested on testmap6p_FiringRangeV2 on Hell on Earth.) For the Berserker: Those who like to go solo play or even in a team setting, here's a loadout that might...
  2. Islidox

Questions about achievements

There's 2 summer achievements I'm not quite sure how to go about getting them. Fugly - Fugly-Kill one of each type of zed in one round (KSG Shotgun) For Fugly, do I kill one of each zed (and only once?) in 1 wave with the KSG Shotgun? Or is it kill every type of zed in the entire game (waves...
  3. Islidox

Squad Looking for a clan to play HoE/suicidal games

As the thread title suggests, I'm looking for a clan that regularly plays on HoE/Suicidal games and are proficient and able to communicate. Having attained all achievements from normal to suicidal, it's time I step my game up and win all the maps on HoE. However, not many friends I have in my...