• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Merdic

Quick Iron Sights won't allow me to fire primary

set input rightmouse aiming I believe was the in game command, toggle sight is toggleaim if memory servers me :IS2: What I personally use is set input rightmouse aiming | showhud | onrelease showhud That way when I ads it also hides the hud so I see more clearly and brings it right back when...
  2. Merdic

KF Implications to EULA Change

[spoiler] As a formal notice, we're exercising our right to update the End User License Agreement (EULA) for our games, so that Section 6 (formerly "6. Cheats and Cheating"), now reads (updates in bold/italicized) as below. Also please note that the terms for RSP program have been updated in...
  3. Merdic

KF Possible next weapon?

4. Merdic

Tactics Scrake Uppercuts

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet but you can uppercut with a hunting and off perk crossbow for the flinch.
  5. Merdic

RIP medic nade blocking

I still believe that medic grenades should heal the zeds if someone is careless and throws one near enemies instead of teammates. Why on earth does it hurt them and not hurt us? Zeds are humans too, just tinkered with a lot by sciency folk. :IS2:
  6. Merdic

KF Anyone made some of those fancy new objective maps?

I'm not sure if it's the type of "story" map people are talking about but I've always loved KF-RE1-Mansion-Story based on the first Resident Evil.
  7. Merdic

How can I delete my forum account??

Stop logging into it and never ever log into it ever again ever? :IS2:
  8. Merdic

where to find decent players? (summer 2013)

I can see how it's annoying for a bunch of newbies seeing a high level player on a low difficulty server destroying everything so they're kinda reduced to being an in game spectator.
  9. Merdic

KF Update 1050

I'm still quite curious what's different.
  10. Merdic

where to find decent players? (summer 2013)

This. 85 out of my 107 friends list on Steam own KF and the majority of those are on it because of KF.
  11. Merdic

AA 12 replacement - any perspectives?

AA12 uppercuts in Zed time make you look so badass though and blow out everyone near you's eardrums. :3
  12. Merdic

KF Update 1050

They already welded very quickly even as a non-Support or Berserker.
  13. Merdic

KF Update 1050

[/spoiler] By "first objective", do you mean wave 1 or the breaker box part?
  14. Merdic

Squad [MerFlr] Merder Floor - Open to new members.

Another small server update, I added Whiskey's Arachnophobia as a vote option. MerFlr-1 has it on Hell on Earth of course, MerFlr-2 has it on Normal / Hard / Suicidal / HoE. :3
  15. Merdic

[MOD] Arachnophobia

Thanks for this, it's a very fun little mutator. I stuck it as a voteable option on both of the servers in my sig, these little buggers are vicious on HoE. :3
  16. Merdic

Squad [MerFlr] Merder Floor - Open to new members.

I've put up a non-exploitable summer testmap on the #1 server @69.28.210.43:7707 It's the Firing Range version so unless a person joins after the game is started zeds will be 5 man health and bots aren't automatically replaced, need to restart the map for people to respawn, etc, etc. The...
  17. Merdic

Squad The Fox's Den Gaming

:3
  18. Merdic

Getting randomly kicked from Lenny's servers is a normal occurrence, right?

It's completely normal. I usually just avoid any Fallen Angels server entirely whether he's on or not. Although, sometimes I like to spectate on his servers in his super special Admin only spectator slot because I like to live dangerously.
  19. Merdic

Getting rid of the voice command limit

20. Merdic

KF Welding?

I'm patiently waiting for the video of someone killing pat with a welder on HoE.