• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Since when can't the community give feedback about patches?

Two threads have been made voicing opinions and initiating votes against the new buddy list. One was deleted one was locked. Where is it against the rules of this forum to post one's opinion of RO content in a positive and polite manner? Not only that, but these threads are being deleted and...
  2. M

The Hidden Mod

It's awesome. Download it. Play it. http://www.hidden-source.com/about.htm
  3. M

24/7 Danzig hurting the NA RO community?

Pretty much every night that I play RO the 24/7 Danzig servers are near full, FK and RTR. The level of players in at RO night has dropped significantly over the past several months and there aren't many other server if any that have a decent amount of people on them that aren't 50 players...
  4. M

Definitive answer for Vista audio and Creative cards, Devs?

Ok, so the drivers for my 8800 with XP are pissing me off. The 8800 works better with Vista but there's the question of EAX and DirectSound being in conflict with OpenAL. Soooooooooo, does RO support OpenAL? If so then the Vista switch will not be a prob. If not, does anyone know if Alchemy...
  5. M

Solution to Auto TK Kicks and Asshats

The current Votekicking system does not work. In the year I have played RO:OST I have never seen anyone kicked using the votekick method. Most of the times you need an admin on a server, there isn't one. There are some popular servers like Snipergroup that never have one. Let's face it...
  6. M

Critical Error - Virtual Memory

Build RedOrchestra_Build_[2005-11-27_10.48] OS: Windows NT 6.0 (Build: 6000) CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2400 MHz with 2045MB RAM Video: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX (65) Ran out of virtual memory. To prevent this condition, you must free up more space on your primary hard disk...
  7. M

RO wierdness past couple of nights?

Has anyone else experienced odd things on RO the past couple of nights? Last night pings of normally low servers shot up about 100 on avg, same tonight. I join a server, like 2manny with a 60 ping or so, then everyone's goes up 80-100 in a few minutes. Also, last night on our server during a...
  8. M

Sights Up Movement

First I'd like to say that I'm in love with this game and I thank the devs for making it great. Enough brown nosing. Something that I think that would make this game better, more realistic, and more tactically sound would be altering the speed of sights up movement. I think that the speed...