• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Calling all RO vets

Play here and you won't experience that problem. Hips NA server: 68.232.162.119:7757 It's admined by different people from different clans. We got a lot of vets on the server last night and had it almost full. We're trying to tear all the regular NA RO players away from danzig only servers...
  2. M

Nazi Zombies

Dont forget the SS She-Wolves :D
  3. M

C3-Deltas new 32 player server!

32 slots you say? You're off to a good start. The NA scene needs a 32 slot RO server that stays populated. If get people on, I hope it will show a lot of people what good maps are like with 32 people as opposed to 40 or 50. I'm sure there's a lot of newer players out there that only know...
  4. M

Beta Map RO-Kriegstadt Beta 3

Hobo also resides at http://www.consortiumclan.com/forums/
  5. M

Criticism for TWI - useful for their next game

PR Public relations. I think this has really been a weak point at TWI. From the handling of the whole Zone Alarm fiasco to the simple requests of the community on the forums to the buddy list, I think the PR has been ill effective. The general attitude of the developers is not considered...
  6. M

Best ingame player names

beepbeepimajeep
  7. M

Squad ROLeague Invitation

I was told differently from Cutter, apparently I was misinformed. I haven't lied, I haven't even stretched the truth in this thread. You invited me onto your vent to talk about this new league right after we scrimmed you. You gave me your vent address, I came in and talked to you and one...
  8. M

50pc RTR etc. are clans not specific people's names. cc// voted for us to be in the league and of course voted against banning us because they know we don't hack and your video is a sham. My favorite part of this entire fiasco is the fact that before you started your new league you consulted...
  9. M

Since being accepted into this new RO match system you've developed CoreNA has done nothing wrong to you or any clan involved. The video obviously shows nothing or you would see more provocative responses. I personally don't care that we can't play in your 'league' now. I just don't want...
  10. M

Today the new "RO League" has banned CoreNA from participating because a new clan named AKA believes it has proof one of our members was cheating on their server. I think the actions of this new league and the clans that voted to ban us should be ashamed of themselves...
  11. M

Are players cheating?

It might work if you use the hipshooting 'exploit' but in most cases your weapon will not be centered. There's weapon sway in addition to the weapon resting off center when you turn left or right. I think this also goes for up and down as well. Though Gotta does seem to make an effort to keep...
  12. M

Are players cheating?

The devs hardcoded that mutator into RO with that last patch I don't think there's any reason to run it anymore. Yes PK there were and are cheaters. Plenty of people have seen the screen shots of the wall hack that was going around. Several people have been banned from ROL because of it...
  13. M

Are players cheating?

lol, you may soon well see Gustav with CoreNA tags on. I can assure you he doesn't hack. I've played with the guy since his BNF days. We have a history of finding hacks and getting them banned. The top clans in RO really hate hacks and try to root them out as best they can. This includes...
  14. M

Squad New RO League, Clan Interest??

I love how you mention CoreNA as if it were the sole problem of ROL. Maybe you should stop discussing it since you were never actually a part of ROL. The point system you listed above would never work. Reinforcements, points, etc. should never be a part of deciding who wins a match unless...
  15. M

This game desperately needs a better kick voting system

I think I posted a thread like this over a year ago. A voting system where every player has to hit yes or no once a kick vote has started would be nice.
  16. M

Are players cheating?

People have been banned from ROL for hacking. They do exist, but so far as I have seen the only hacks are wall, aimbot/scanbot, infinite stamina, and intentional no recoil. There is the infamous [-I-]Emily 5sec Tiger reload hack, but that was ultimately proven to be untrue. The moral of the...
  17. M

Squad New RO League, Clan Interest??

As a new clan to the community trying to get involved in competition it would be nice if you at least got your facts straight :-/
  18. M

Final Map Black Day in July

QFT in more ways than one. Having taken part of making this great film. I really think that if you don't enjoy this film, that's fine, but there's absolutely no reason to pretend that you're the voice of righteousness and morals, that's just oppressive. I think that the people around here...
  19. M

Final Map Black Day in July

Alexios is from Sweden. The quote was actually from Mike Nomad, our good friend from RGN.
  20. M

Brokeback Day July

Wo0t's credits fail Wo0t - Gay pr0n Director Star - Male lead (Guy that gets run over at the end) Hobo - Mah lover Double - Mah Jealous lover