• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Some Map Achievements being turned off

Normal Abusement Park isn't on the list of the ones I shut off.
  2. D

The achievements will be re-enabled after the rollback build. If we do it any sooner and you complete HoE in Bedlam, the achievement you get will be for something other than HoE Bedlam.
  3. D

Well I can understand this sentiment, do remember there's a variety of roles in a game company, most do not include searching the forums for issues. We have a wonderful fellow for that, Yoshiro, who's on vacation for the holidays. I'm an engineer, I come here between compiling code, or when a...
  4. D

Thanks for this! Somehow it got mistakenly turned off. It's back to being on and should work.
  5. D

I've done a quick look into this, the achievement, "This is No Ordinary Rabbit" is turned off in steam, in the same fashion that we turn off all our event based achievements when the event is done. I suspect Jack Skellington was feeling generous. (Or, in other words-I don't see how this could...
  6. D

The Asylum map mentioned is KF-Bedlam. Do you happen to know which achievements? If so it's pretty easy to just flip the switch on them.
  7. D

Hi all, there's an issue in the current live build that's causing the achievements to be incorrectly earned when completing earlier maps. To prevent this I've turned off the offending achievements, as we won't be able to fix the issue without doing a new build (the fix will come in the...
  8. D

Achievements still screwy?

The engineer in question here. This issue will be resolved when we roll back the event. However until then I'm disabling the following achievements so that people don't accidentally get the wrong ones. The following maps have had their map-completion achievement disabled during the...
  9. D

A question about unlocking the axe

The axe is bought from the trader, not picked up.
  10. D

FP, whit Axe

I do not believe this achievement will be turned off after the event.
  11. D

Some achievements just dont work

Good news everybody (if you didn't hear that in Professor Farnsworth's voice I pity you). Achievements are fixed way off in the Tripwire Tower and we're preparing for it to go out. No ETA yet on when it'll be in your hands, but we're chugging along.
  12. D

Katanas are not a tier 3 weapon.
  13. D

Hiya folks. Thought I'd drop in with an update. Can't Catch Me-You can get this achievement, however it is currently set to 5 instead of 2. Kill some extra Gingerfasts for now. We will be fixing these achievements (including setting Can't Catch Me to 2 instead of 5) but I don't have an ETA...
  14. D

Modding and KF

Hi Hemi, I presume you're responsible for the broken mod in question? Shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can do to help you out.
  15. D

According to what I've seen on the forums, the following achievements don't work. Back to work. Can't catch me. Highlander. A Bloody Christmas Carol. I just got in and I'm looking into this.
  16. D

Code [Query] Weapon DLC Check Code?

Do post you've managed to use this as a work around. If it doesn't work, I'll try to find some time to look into this further.
  17. D

[How Do I?] If you have a crash, Give us the dump file!

Hi Ivan, Can you tell me a bit more of what you were doing when you got the crash? Please provide all details you can think of, including but not limited to- Map you were on (or menu item) What you were doing at the time Is this a random crash or can you reproduce it reliably? This information...