• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Andrew Blake

Fire the main tank gun from hatch position

I wonder if there is a way to get to fire the main tank gun from the open hatch position. Just like in the old days, very practical. Peeking out the hatch and watch the round as it travels with my binocs. Currently if I try to shoot it will just align the main gun with where I am aiming. Would...
  2. Andrew Blake

Melee: Bayonet damage change. [Classic] and [Realism]

The current melee system is based on bashing and stabbing (bajonet). You gain a damage boost on both by running. With the bash you can kill with one hit by running and hitting the enemy on the head, you need multiple hits otherwise. With the stab you one hit kill with hits to the head and...
  3. Andrew Blake

Addition of sub forum sections

They made sub sections to the mod forum, yey! Rejoice, look how neat and tidy it looks. Thank you moderators. :D
  4. Andrew Blake

Level Design Learn to use RO2 SDK

I thought we should get up some tutorials how learn using the SDK here. So we can get some new modders and mappers :D First you should know that the RO2 SDK uses Unreal Engine 3 (UE3) with some modifications. The unreal engine has a unreal development kit (UDK) which was made for independent...
  5. Andrew Blake

Tactics Weapon upgrades list

Mauser Kar98 Level 25: Winter Trigger Guard, Bayonet Level 50: Remove Sight Hood MN9130 Rifle Level 25: Bayonet Level 50: Nothing G 41(W) Level 25: Bayonet Level 50: Nothing SVT 40 Level 25: Bayonet Level 50: High Quality Muzzle Break MP40 Level 25: Dual 32 Round Mag Level 50: Nothing...
  6. Andrew Blake

Luger P08 confirmed?

http://www.gamersguidetolife.com/2011/09/review-red-orchestra-2-heroes-of.html It's an old review of RO 2, If not the guy have mixed up what the gun is named, I would guess that TWI has already made the P08. So wouldn't be suprising if it's added next.