• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Andrew Blake

Do custom maps support Countdown?

Not all of the custom maps do, but some. They are induvidual versions, but you need the TE version to play them too. Example: Coldsteel has a CD version.
  2. Andrew Blake

Beta Map [Map]TE-The-Univermag beta

The tunnels got soil in them where you have placed broken roof parts for upperlevel access, at such a height you must crouch to run past it. Was this on purpose? It can annoy and make it firgety when running in the tunnels if you dont know about it. I would reccomend making it possible to run...
  3. Andrew Blake

[Community Tool] RO2 Cache Extractor and Downloader

There are multiple servers you can download from. As the maps are released. It useally takes a few hours before they are on the downloader and then some more hours before playing on servers. This is the current map list: CURRENT MAP VERSION LIST Arad2 Tanks B4 Bridges of Druzhina B3 Butuvo B7...
  4. Andrew Blake

[Community Tool] RO2 Cache Extractor and Downloader

You sure you got the right folder Paths? Something like this: C:\Users\Andrew\Documents\My Games\RedOrchestra2\ROGame\Published\CookedPC Are you sure you downloaded the same version that was used at the server? You could have downloaded TE-Butovo B7 and the server used an older version, like...
  5. Andrew Blake

Beta Map [MAP] Bridges of Druzhina Beta5

Found some interesting bugs/gliches You can walk though this house.. You'll end up here You Seem to used the same house static mesh elsewhere too. I walked here, I think through a bulding Mohahah brilliant! Time for some spawn **** Can easily fire into spawn. I just walked far left...
  6. Andrew Blake

Ogledow_B13

The RO2 Cache Extractor and Downloader is a beast. You dont need to delete your prior version if you just extract your map cache. Also you wont get any of those issues if you just download the maps with the downloader, instead of the redirect.
  7. Andrew Blake

The last spawn for the germans need so adjusting. They have problems getting safely out, allied mgs can target spawn. It feels like the germans only fate is to get hogged down in the spawn. Not very fun. So making more spawn exits and/or a addisional spawn point would be good. Slightly modify...
  8. Andrew Blake

All custom maps

Also join this group for map update announcements with steam.
  9. Andrew Blake

Some places the bots are getting stuck. Here they seem to run forwards then get stuck on the fence. Here some bots suddenly go back and forth, not sure what to do. They seem to get unstuck after a while. Could be they are unsure what objektive to attack. Not sure really. I also got the...
  10. Andrew Blake

Level Design Slow down player speed in river?

The water slowing you down is a good idea, not being slowed down by water destroys the feel of the game. RO1 was not as advanced as RO2 is, they'd likely put it in I would say. Though it is a legitemate consern that it slows the advance for the allies. The first 4 objectives are the hardest...
  11. Andrew Blake

Pic's or didn't happen.:p
  12. Andrew Blake

I found maybe something here. http://udn.epicgames.com/Three/PhysicsDampingAndFriction.html#Physics%20volume%20rigid%20body%20damping Volumes:http://udn.epicgames.com/Two/VolumesTutorial.html If I understood it right you can modify the physics volume and change the velocity of a object in that...
  13. Andrew Blake

Fire the main tank gun from hatch position

Indeed similar effect... Not what I was looking for though. More specifically I would want the gunner to just fire not to aim. I'll do the fine adjustments, but I want to see the round travel. Also the bots are retarded, you cant command them to fire at targets too far away. As a side note...
  14. Andrew Blake

Fire the main tank gun from hatch position

I wonder if there is a way to get to fire the main tank gun from the open hatch position. Just like in the old days, very practical. Peeking out the hatch and watch the round as it travels with my binocs. Currently if I try to shoot it will just align the main gun with where I am aiming. Would...
  15. Andrew Blake

New content, paid DLC maybe?

Personally I am quite happy with TWI right now, the custom maps are getting rolling. 10 custom maps out and running currently and more on the way. Which is breathing new life into the game for me, the old stock maps are so boring after playing so much. I'd rather play cod.:p
  16. Andrew Blake

Beta Map [MAP]TE-Gumrakstation

Nice map, some adjustmets needed though. (This test is with 64 -50 players.) Need less reinforcements. With 64 players we end up mostly with around 250 for allies and 300 for axis. Axis is kinda careful. The ladders in the trenches are very annoying. The consept is there, but it is not...
  17. Andrew Blake

How many hours have you played RO2?

Lol okey fun, this is what steam says, though I probably have some more. RO 1 250 hours RO 1: DH 300 hours RO 1: MN 50 hours Ro 2 beta 150 hours RO 2 350 hours Total of a woppin 1100 hours of gaming... Lol I could have learned a new language or whatever with that time :( Well considering I...
  18. Andrew Blake

Hero Sprint Speed

You need google to know how fast Olympic runners are, you make me snark. Running speed is fine.
  19. Andrew Blake

What it that symbol?

Member of your squad.