• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. H

Change of render device, game won't start

For reasons beyond me, my friend decided to change his Configuration > Render Device to see if it'd help the game run better on his PC. Now the game won't start and instead gives him this error. He reinstalled, and I guess he forgot to delete his config file or something. What do I have to...
  2. H

My friend can't find his CDkey.

Someone I know bought the game and can't find his CDkey, clearly being retarded. Could someone tell me where I should tell him to look?
  3. H

Germans not sticking out like sore thumbs.

On a lot of maps -- being that I don't recall any of their names -- I've noticed the Axis Hollywood grey and bluish uniforms stick out like sore thumbs, while in snow maps and maps with arid terrain and corn fields, the Soviets are expertly concealed in either their thermal outfits or their...
  4. H

Enter Vehicle Key in Configuration > Controls?

What would I look for to find the key that handles the entering of vehicles? I must've gone through the list 5 times, and I didn't see anything like it. Thanks in advance.
  5. H

STEAM is the bane of my existance.

Yesterday, I decided I wanted to buy Red Orchestra. My credit card was declined, and STEAM told me that my bank had a 'hold' on my funds, of which it did not. I tried again, several times throughout the day. I even made a new STEAM account to try to buy it on. So I contacted my bank, and by the...