• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. H

Mare Nostrum

Page 5 in Reader, panel to the left.
  2. H

Darkest Hour: Normandy 1944

Well I'm going to love blowing that gorgeous Sherman to pieces.
  3. H

Mare Nostrum

Awesome, I was especially excited to see the WIP of that Italian player model seeing as I plan to play Italian as often as possible. 'Can't wait to see it done and textured. Keep up the great work. :)
  4. H

Change of render device, game won't start

For reasons beyond me, my friend decided to change his Configuration > Render Device to see if it'd help the game run better on his PC. Now the game won't start and instead gives him this error. He reinstalled, and I guess he forgot to delete his config file or something. What do I have to...
  5. H

Phase 2 Map Contest Entries

IF LENINGRAD DOESN'T WIN, I'LL KILL MYSELF! Well, maybe not. But I'd still like for it to win.
  6. H

My friend can't find his CDkey.

Yeah, he's definitely not. Thanks to everyone who helped, we both appreciate it.
  7. H

I'm willing to bet it's his CPU/GPU overheating/overloading, since Red Orchestra isn't the only game this happens on. In fact, he's told me it happens (less often) even when he's not playing games. The only solution I guess is for him to take it in to be looked at?
  8. H

Uninitialized: Log file open, 11/26/06 22:22:22 Uninitialized: STEAMAUTH : SteamStartup successful Init: Name subsystem initialized Init: Detected: Microsoft Windows XP 5.1 (Build: 2600) Init: Version: 3339 (128.29) Init: Compiled: Oct 23 2006 10:24:54 Init: Command line: Init: Character set...
  9. H

Could you tell me where I'd find these sound card drivers, or at least where I could tell him to look for what kind of sound card he has if it's not in the dxdiag? I had him download this EVEREST diagnostic program by Lavalys, and it says his motherboard is unknown, and he doesn't know what kind...
  10. H

Thanks, he found it on his manual. Now that he has RO installed and patched, he's experiencing crashing problems in both practice and multiplayer. In practice mode, he crashes about 5 seconds into the map without any problems before that. In multiplayer, he crashes about 5 minutes into the map...
  11. H

Someone I know bought the game and can't find his CDkey, clearly being retarded. Could someone tell me where I should tell him to look?
  12. H

New Country

Uh, because there were so many Americans fighting on the Eastern front, right? :confused: Anyways, if they're going to implement the Italian Expeditionary Corps into some maps, I'd also like to see some maps featuring the Blue Division. :D
  13. H

New Country

I'd like to see any of the three implemented -- Romania, Finland, or Hungary.
  14. H

1944D-Day

It sounds absolutely amazing. I'm looking forward to this game's public release an awful lot. Good luck to you and your team, ninjaBob/Ronan.
  15. H

Germans not sticking out like sore thumbs.

Yeah, those camouflage smocks (if that's the right word) is what I'd really like to see in the game.
  16. H

Worst World War II (Themed) Movie Ever....

Oh, come on. It was a fun movie. "SHERMANS AGAINST TOIGAS?"
  17. H

The Red Orchestra... Webcomics Thread!?

More like, "5 SECONDS LATER, SOVIET SOLDIER RUNS OUT OF STAMINA" Funny, though.
  18. H

'Sounds like I'm just not paying enough attention to them, then. Would the skins I've suggested be logical additions to the game, though? That stuff WAS used over there, wasn't it?
  19. H

On a lot of maps -- being that I don't recall any of their names -- I've noticed the Axis Hollywood grey and bluish uniforms stick out like sore thumbs, while in snow maps and maps with arid terrain and corn fields, the Soviets are expertly concealed in either their thermal outfits or their...
  20. H

We all need to help spread the word about ROO

It's a wonderful game. After playing it a little longer, I plan to advertise it on both the Endless Online Forums and The Elder Scrolls Official Forums to the best of my ability. But that would require a lengthy summary.