• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. forrestmark9

Server Using more than one CPU/Core

UE3 is single-threaded and sadly there isn't a easy way to make it multi-threaded due to UScript.
  2. forrestmark9

Beta Release [Mutator] KF1 Style Scoreboard

Mod has been re-whitelisted
  3. forrestmark9

RAM value and pointer path for start of new wave

The path will change with every KF2 update btw
  4. forrestmark9

Beta Release [Mutator] Damage Display (modified Damage Popup mutator)

Even if you can get in touch with him he'll probably not answer you because he's completely given up on modding for KF2
  5. forrestmark9

Server I thought TWI fixed the mismatch error problem.

High chance you subscribed to ServerExt Addons then tried to join a server using a custom ServerExt
  6. forrestmark9

Beta Release [Mutator] Server Extension Addons

A ServerPerks may not exists cause it seems TWI have made it their mission to prevent such a mod from happening
  7. forrestmark9

Server KF2 Server Tool thread anyone?

The forum has this super weird anti-spam system that can be tripped insanely easily
  8. forrestmark9

Whitelisting Mods and Mutators

It'll need to be re-whitelisted
  9. forrestmark9

Sweet, the only reason I'd have to update the mutator now is if a KF2 update completely breaks it or a serious bug is found that doesn't involve the font not supporting Japanese and Chinese
  10. forrestmark9

Code [Code] Base Music Replacement System

A basic system for replacing and overriding music within KF2. I do not know if this is fully compilable because the workshop upload tool is now broken and I'm too lazy to setup everything to run via KFEditor Make but I did leave comments for most everything. BaseMusicGRI.uc class BaseMusicGRI...
  11. forrestmark9

Yes they would and I don't know if they'll rewhitelist the new version or not
  12. forrestmark9

Well nothing I can do now. The old version is fully gone as I updated the workshop and the download link here with the latest version that fixes bugs and adds 4K/1440P support
  13. forrestmark9

Odd I got reports it unranked peoples server and when I tired it on my server it was indeed unranked but became ranked when I removed the scoreboard
  14. forrestmark9

Server [REQUEST] KF2 map compression support

UT3 already had a system for this called .uz3 which was a updated version of .uz2. Tripwire either removed the system, disabled it, or it was not included in the version of UE3 they licensed
  15. forrestmark9

Code General coding help thread

Since I have nothing else to do with my life I'm deciding to start a thread for people to post code issues in. I'll do my best to help out but anyone else can also join in. The only rule is that code is required and it needs to be inside [code] tags.
  16. forrestmark9

Mutator has been unwhitelisted the reason is unknown
  17. forrestmark9

Beta Release [Mutator] Music Loader

Description This is a rather basic mutator that allows you to replace and add your own wave and trader music to the game. Install Subscribe to this item Restart KF2 Either add ?Mutator=MusicLoader.MusicLoader or type Open KF-BioticsLab?Mutator=MusicLoader.MusicLoader Config A default...
  18. forrestmark9

Beta Release [Mutator] Infernal Nightmare Difficulty

Description A difficulty mod that adds a whole new difficulty level to KF2 called Infernal Nightmare. Changes from HOE ZEDs spawn much faster ZEDs move faster, have more health, do more damage Alpha ZEDs can catch you on fire Fleshpound now has a rage explosion and King FP moves Fleshpound...
  19. forrestmark9

Beta Release [GameType] Hard mode survival

Change if( Remain<=4 || Game.AIAliveCount>(KFGameReplicationInfo(WorldInfo.GRI).CurrentMaxMonsters+8) || ExtraZeds.Length==0 ) to if( Remain<=4 || Game.AIAliveCount>(Game.SpawnManager.GetMaxMonsters()+8) || ExtraZeds.Length==0 )
  20. forrestmark9

Beta Release [Mutator] Server Extension Addons

Please post all issue here https://github.com/ForrestMarkX/KF2-Server-Extension/issues