• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

SDK tutorials in english?

Hi guys Are there any youtube, or other online video tutorials for the SDK that are in English? I can only find a couple of Russian ones..
  2. R

Jeremy Hunt: He's a ?

Car Crash.
  3. R

Defenders early spawn?

Another controversial suggestion. Watching defenders hurriedly run to the cap-zones at the same time as they attackers always seemed a bit odd to me. should the caps not already have defenders in them, set up and ready to cut you down? How about a 10 second lead for defenders to spawn - but...
  4. R

capzone randomizer?

This is a long shot, and I fully admit that I have neither the skill nor time to make this happen, but i thought I'd throw it out there for some flaming etc.. The problem: Once you've learned the maps they can become a little tedious. And certain maps almost always pan out the same way. for...
  5. R

Bots!

My contribution to the "bots" question: Flight of the Conchords: Robot Song (HBO) - YouTube
  6. R

Change my forum name/ tags

Um, cannot find how /where in the CP to change my forum name/ tags. anyone got the solution for me? Tanks. Tanks very mulch.
  7. R

Level Design SDK for idiots?

I have a map idea, but rather than burden someone else with it, I would like to have a crack myself. But: 1. I've never made a map before or done any texturing/ modding/ 3D "stuff" in any platform ever 2. I have no idea how to use the SDK... I don't know what a "kismet" or whatever is.. and the...
  8. R

new map servers empty

Can I whinge? After all the complaints about the out-of-the-box maps and the hot air about the need for new maps, I notice that the few servers running these new maps are almost always empty... this pains me so.
  9. R

Any musicians about?

So team, post your band/ tune links if you're a musician. Feel free to advertise any shows you have coming up too! I'm part of an electronic/ drum and bass band here in london. This is a wee linky to some of our tunes via our website: http://www.zelectricband.com/listen-to-z-electric-music/...
  10. R

Since the Jan 10 update

Sorry to be a whinger, but did the player base get really angry/childish over the past two days since the patch? I was on for a bit last night. Guys were coming on and spamming the coms with nonsense (forcing me to mute an abnormally high number of players), other guys were getting ridiculously...
  11. R

Multiplayer Servers running custom maps

Hi all, To join a multiplayer server that is hosting/playing a custom map, am I required to have already downloaded that map? Or will the server D/L it to my machine automatically? Thanks
  12. R

24 hours, 5 forums posts

Been on the boards for 24 hours, posted around 5 times in various RO2 threads, and none of them have passed through moderation yet.. (nothing outside of the rules was posted either) Is there a "cool-down" period after joining these forums? Do I need to post a minimum number of times in a newbie...
  13. R

Level Design Asymmetrical teams?

Disclaimer: I realise that the notion of asymmetrical teams will not be to everyone’s liking. This thread is specifically here to discuss the concept for those that think it might be worth pursuing. For those that think the whole idea is a waste of time, (with all due respect) that’s OK with me...
  14. R

Un-even teams maps?

oops, duplicate thread. See here: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=72149