• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. 1conu59

The people who post gameplay videos on Youtube SUCK at this game lol

Maybe you didn't look close enought, there's a bunch of good players on youtube ! Like this channel : About Rs2 you have to remember it's in a beta phase which means not everyone are involve in the game yet. And the game is quite different than ro2, the feeling is not the same.
  2. 1conu59

the HUD

The HUD has always been an issue even for "Veteran players" as i am. Also as a professional computer graphics designer this time, let me give you my opinion about that. The shape that compose this assembly of different objects is weird and not optimal. HUD should give you the most informations...
  3. 1conu59

RS2 Newbie and Competitive Player - Feedback

You don't see any solid reason ? I give you this one : Now watching a game become as important as playing it, like in tournament for example ! "it would cause more problems than it would fix..." haha sorry this one always made me laugh a bit... YES like every features it needs work and...
  4. 1conu59

FPS drops on GTX 970, i5 4690k

If you have this troubles of low fps only on ro2 try this : - delete your ro2config folder located in document/steam/redorchestra2 - go to your nvidia pannel on video game settings and restor the default one or the one of ro2 if you ever change it.
  5. 1conu59

Aufmarsch: The Great War 1914-1918

We're discussing more about dirty then ;)
  6. 1conu59

Aufmarsch: The Great War 1914-1918

Thank you for this sensible words ! Indeed items you see in a museum or a war movie is not what soldiers used, because there's 100 years between them and us. So weapons, nades, tools looked brand new. (Except maybe tools crafted on the field) All game developers are wong when they do it worn.
  7. 1conu59

RO2 Game wont start at all. HELP!!!

1) Right-click Ro2 in the Library section 2) Select Backup game files... 3) Check the boxes for any other games to backup at this time 4) Click Next > 5) Browse to the folder where you wish to create the backup files (the files will be stored in c:\program files\valve\steam\Backups by default)...
  8. 1conu59

RO2 Issues when joining certain servers

MOBO : Motherboard Traffic shaping : probably a software which prioritize the traffic internet between applications.
  9. 1conu59

[Error] [RO2]MASSIVE fog issues

Checking your screenshot you're apparently using a "filter" (probably the "war" one) try to disable it in your ingame graphic settings. It's called post-processing preset, set it to normal.
  10. 1conu59

[Error] [RO2]MASSIVE fog issues

Try to download an older driver from nvidia and don't forget to check "make a new install" during the installation.
  11. 1conu59

RO2 Win 10 issue; server changing map -> connection to the host lost

Hard to see what's causing this but I saw you never start from a fresh windows 10 installation. I mean without w8 before. So : 1- Save your important folders on a second hard drive. 2- Be sure to have your windows 10 license key...
  12. 1conu59

RO2 Win 10 issue; server changing map -> connection to the host lost

does it happen everytime or sometime ? If sometime did you check which servers ?
  13. 1conu59

A question to Tripwire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NarXtlkaAVI
  14. 1conu59

fps and stuttering problem !

Try to delete your config files : 1) Navigate to your DOCUMENTS folder and find: Documents\My Games\RedOrchestra2 2) Delete that folder. (You might want to backup that folder just in case). 3) Restart the game.
  15. 1conu59

[Question] RO's launch is very slow

There's no real fix. It's something implemented the last update, apparently the game is pre-loading more things at the launch.
  16. 1conu59

Rising Storm, Windows 10

Truth is on every Windows OS including seven microsoft are stalking your private info, difference with win 10 you sign an user agreement for that. If you want a secure O.S go for Linux.
  17. 1conu59

Rising Storm, Windows 10

Yes framerate drop is highly related to amount of player online ! I don't know what they did but 1 year ago it wasn't like that, it came with a certain update. Maybe they changed something between players and server. If someone know, explanation are welcome.
  18. 1conu59

won't start win10

I got it too. My solution to fix the problem : 1- Right click on RO2, under local files use the "saving the game file" feature. 2- Uninstall steam 3- Restart your computer 4- Reinstall steam 5- Click on Steam "Save and restore a game" and restore Ro2 It worked for me, after that I had the...
  19. 1conu59

Degrading performance

I remember at one moment ro2 have been update and since the amount of fps is realy related to the amount of player on the server. I never get any explanation about that.
  20. 1conu59

RS Want to up the ante in experiance that is Rising Storm?

Sorry but Ro2 is not a realistic game and it will never be. You just have to look at the engine to convince you about that. Ro2 is a tactical first personnal shooter with a realistic approach and that's it, it is exactly between COD and ARMA and it have already suffer of many complains to make...