• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Hit detection and bullet lag

Bullet Lag Bullet Lag I'm playing with 150/200 of ping, no graphic lags despite the HUGE problem with bullet lag, i shot in front of me and the weapon actually fire BUT the impact only happen 1/1.5 seconds after, this is making RO2 beign a frustrating game. It's not pc problem, i bought mine...
  2. D

I'm playing with 150/200 of ping, no graphic lags despite the HUGE problem with bullet lag, i shot in front of me and the weapon actually fire BUT the impact only happen 1/1.5 seconds after, this is making RO2 beign a frustrating game. It's not a pc problem, i bought mine have 1 month now (gpu...
  3. D

[How Do I?] If you have a crash, Give us the dump file!

Bullet Lag Bullet Lag I'm playing with 150/200 of ping, no graphic lags despite the HUGE problem with bullet lag, i shot in front of me and the weapon actually fire BUT the impact only happen 1/1.5 seconds after, this is making RO2 beign a frustrating game. It's not pc problem, i bought mine...
  4. D