• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

Desert Rats (Africa mod)

I don't think that matters, from what I remember I solved this issue for the Grabenkrieg Mod by adjusting Z value in the mesh properties, check the default ones for the value that you need.
  2. B

I have an idea....

That's what these Game Design courses are doing with people. Producing ideas without any technical knowledge of developing is like developing without ideas. A games success is not coming by it's theme that it's set in but by how it's actucally done. Parts of your ideas are doable, others make...
  3. B

[WIP] M3 Halftrack

I hope this wasn't meant in direction of the vehicle mod guys, especially as those models were correct but not used at all. Other than unprofessional research I can't see why there's such an obvious mistake at all as gameplay tests have shown that our correctly scaled models did work well...
  4. B

RO2 Message to the Developers

The good ol' USSR history books..... - love them.:cool::rolleyes:
  5. B

Heroes of the West (Western Front mod)

Haha. After listening through a few more it's dutch for sure which doesn't make it that much better tbh.
  6. B

Heroes of the West (Western Front mod)

Please don't take it too serious but most lines seem very odd and far away from any real german to me. Actually sounds more polish to me than anything else, why not work in full english instead of that mix?
  7. B

RO2 1864 - The Schleswig War

Fantastic idea but wrong game to mod unfortunately especially with such few experienced members.
  8. B

Tank Range map

You can just let tanks spawn without using bots and set them to braindead so they won't fire back or even move. Just have a look at the Vehicle Actor Factory.
  9. B

RS Possibility: Drivable Ha-Go

Rising Storm did start as a mod for RO2, then TWI supported it at the beginning and later on they took it official under their development. The Rising Storm Mod team is now called Anti Matter Games (AMG) and works for TWI on updates for RO/RS. Szeder is the former Vehicle Artist for RS, he...
  10. B

RS Possibility: Drivable Ha-Go

It pretty much is user-made in some way, by the Rising Storm Mod Team (former member of the Vehicle Mod Team "Szeder" worked on it). You can find and extract every file (textures in this case) inside the RO2 SDK (just download in the libary). Overall you should think about this whole process as...
  11. B

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

Basically you don't need a mod for new weapons, as we (Eremin and Me) had already new weapons in the game in 2012. Weapons do not require anything you would consider as a mod (no mutator, no custom mode etc.) not even whitelisting. Same goes with the ww1 mod Grabenkrieg, it got several weapons...
  12. B

Pointe Du Hoc?

Honestly can't see any connections to the VMT here or am I not allowed anymore to criticize/talk about issues that I see keep rising in the past without blaming me for trolling or something? There must be a reason why not a single mod is alive anymore, players keep leaving the RO franchise and...
  13. B

Pointe Du Hoc?

They can earn money in any way they want and I don't care. Also they have the right to do anything with their game but in my opinion the game is getting wrecked by bad decisions made by Tripwire and a rising amount of hackers/trolls (which is also a issue that belongs to TWI imo). However I do...
  14. B

Pointe Du Hoc?

What a arguement (sad enough if you believe in what you say). A less bad decision compared with a even worse decision does make it look better but it's still not good... I'm rather dead than living as a slave.
  15. B

Pointe Du Hoc?

am I the only one that feels a bit pranked by implementing Pershings and MG42 months ago and now being proud of presenting those to the community as a special content update? Twrecks was working on a MG42 for a long time now, I hope he got at least informed about that. I'm dissapointed by how...
  16. B

PzB 39.

Okay were to start little aaz. Picking an old post just for bringing in your selfmade propaganda to get some attention is neither a good way to reach your goal nor an option to communicate with other people. About "mirrorweapons" being historically accurate you just should reconsider what you...
  17. B

Level Design Blut + Eisen Mod: 2 new maps

There was a playtest yesterday and I need to say that those maps got an amazing atmosphere and they play out really well. Hope to see them up on servers soon, shame that custom maps are played less and less these days (probably connected with the dropping playercount).
  18. B

What the community is up to - Vehicles ;)

Indeed, some work has been contributed to Dibbler and his team and as I said, we're not dead just working on something else, you'll hear from us ;)
  19. B

What the community is up to - Vehicles ;)

Unfortunately there's nothing more to add. We would like to apologies that we haven't finished what we promised and we're quite sad about that. However I would like to thank everyone involved in this project, including Ramm and Yoshiro and all the other guys from TWI which we felt were always...