• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

Deploying weapons (not mg)

In the video that I saw in you tube, it mention that the MG would be much easier at deploying it. Now I am just wondering, will that also affect small arms like rifle and smg, because it was pretty hard back in the first game to have the gun to be place correctly in order for it to be "on the...
  2. A

panerfaust arc, and some bug

can't remember correctly if anyone mention this but does the ingame panzerfaust arc reflect the real arc that it travels. What i mean is that right now in the game, the panzerfaust start traveling at a direction and then falls dramatically in some distance. What my understanding of physics is...
  3. A

running while using iron sight

well dunno if this has been posted before, but this have been bothering me a bit. Whenever i am using the sight and see a nade flying toward me, i want to run away but the sight thing doesn't aloud that. I am just wondering, would it be better if we hit the run button and the sight automatically...
  4. A

Panzerfaust sound.

Well this has been troubling me for some time because whenever i use the panzerfaust, i have no clue it it hit or not not until i found out that i blew up enemy tank. Should there be a explosion sound when the thing hit the tank???