• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. ARMY guy

PC nvidia flex bug with Titan V

I don't know if this has been reported, but when i had my SLI 1080s i could use flex fluids and gore just fine. But now that i have a Titan V, as soon as i kill a single enemy, the game hard crashes. Not the biggest deal, i just disabled it for now. I assume its a driver issue between the Titan...
  2. ARMY guy

RS locked at 60 fps

I noticed I am locked to 60 fps in RS, and also noticed the setting that probably removed this in HOS is gone from the menu in RS (FPS smoothing which I always unchecked in HOS). I have 670 GTX in SLI and a 120 Hz monitor so this would greatly enhance my game if I could lift this. 60 fps looks...
  3. ARMY guy

stuff popping in from a distance

I know this is a problem of the UT3 engine but is there a way to edit something to lessen or eliminate the pop in for trees, roof tops and basically everything in this game? I already have everything maxed but it seems to happen everytime i enter iron sights on anything and it does kind of drive...
  4. ARMY guy

New vehicles in ro2

We know they are adding some half tracks and light tanks to Ro2. Does anyone know if they will add anything heavier, like the Panther, Tiger 1/2, and the :IS2:? I dont recall if i ever read anything that stated yes or no, maybe i missed it. Or is ro2 supposed to be light on vehicle gameplay...