• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. E

AT rifles=The use?

Destructible walls/doors in RO1 ????.... In RO1 wasn
  2. E

Update 01.01.2012?

Especially at the beginning not every patch was mentioned.... sometimes there was an download but no release notes for it.
  3. E

Update 01.01.2012?

LOL...best joke of the new year till now.
  4. E

Patching?

Yes ...correct.....but i did not talk about the chance when a new patch is incoming... I talked about my idea of needed time when the relevant/mentioned bugs are fixed and the game reach an acceptable status. A new patch in a month does not mean that the relevant bugs and gameplay issues are...
  5. E

Patching?

In case he is not playing he might want to wait for relevant patches. The actual patch progress only allows me to tell him that the game need 6-12 months. In case a modder and mapper scene is able to support may be earlier. When i remember on "Alter Ziegelei" the implemented armored biest 2...
  6. E

Patching?

All patches till now worked on stability of the fps (performance) and the game itself (desktop-crashes). If you ignore minor trivial updates and crap like the christmas achievement nothing relevant happened. The last patch was a long time ago. Actually they have a free time (christmas). With...
  7. E

The other 80% of RO2 players dont want a "realism" mode.

VERY VERY very very very very very TRUE !!! same opinion here
  8. E

Awkward Moment

@captain max707: If he is not telling an exact argument he may support already told critics. And of what kind these mentioned critics were ...we all know. @Gut_You_Up: Do you think it is supportive behaviour to forbid the opinion and saying of others? @shank: Same like to "Gut_You_Up"...
  9. E

TWI, please explain this...

You are right....seems to be a thing of "believing"... :D
  10. E

hehe... ;-) seems to be a running gag for real
  11. E

Oh...yes i am quite new...i only saw some relicts of IS-2 discussions and thought it must be a joke in some way... but please tell me fast what it is all about that i do not have to research the last 1000000 posts of the last 5 years.
  12. E

Is this IS-2 thing a running gag in this forum? The IS-2 is crap. His 100mm front turret armor is pretty easy penetratable by the standard 75mm L/43/46/48 tank guns and anti tank gun of the germans. The 122mm gun is not able to penetrate the front upper hull armor of the Panther (under normal...
  13. E

i never recognized that russians have problems with MG34. In case they have it is not "very" senseful. BUT i have another problem!: Why can the russians be equipped with MG34 in general? If you take a look at the produced numbres of the weapons and the casualties both sides had you should get...
  14. E

December 14th "What We Are Up To"

Did i wrote that?...
  15. E

Very often i see these 0,01% of Players argument. If i remember a players chart correct at the beginning 10 000 players played this game. May be there are some more, may be 30 000 bought the game....i do not know. From the beginning 10 000 only 200-700 in average are playing it. In peaks...
  16. E

Tank

The T-34/76 cannon is capable of penetrating 77-81mm at 100 meters and 0
  17. E

Tank

Are you sure it was a PTRS? Only german "Anti-tank-rifle"-VETERANS or better are equipped with the PTRS (it is a bug). Usually you will meet/face a PZB 784(r) as russian T-34 tanker (cause the most people are not veteran and so are not forced to take the PTRS) In this game the PZB 784(R) is...
  18. E

Tank

His last question was: "Also i don't understand how you should angle the tank??? Anywhere i can get this info?" My interpretation of that question: Please help me, i do not know how to angle the tank to avoid damage by enemy fire.
  19. E

Only the first shot hit the aimed point exactly...the second shot which should be nearly same position like the first shot of the burst already has a huge amount of upleveling recoil. A 2 shot burst may be helpful in case you stand 10 meters in front of the enemy and aim on his balls -> then...
  20. E

Ok, thx ...apology accepted ;) BTW.: In the post above the K/D discussion should find an end....