• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Controlled zoom in Classic: yes? no?

The title says it all. Biggest reason for me usually playing Realism is the forced zoom in Classic. It is horrible in close quarters and we have plenty of those in RO2 (and the answer to the problem is not to make new open maps since forced zoom is still horrible in close quarters like in...
  2. M

Attackers win by reinforcements isn't good

This has been brought up more than one time before but I haven't seen this much talk about this after the patch. I find the attackers winning when both reinforcements go to zero not working. I like the result in theory: after the reinforcements come down to 0 on both sides the winning is up to...
  3. M

Moanin' n' *****in'

Nice thing to get a major patch with new map and improved (it was smooth in every server I tried with <100 ping -nice!) gameplay. Then again: 1. Game crahes from time to time. More during today than earlier this year as a whole. 2. I can't find any servers anymore. For a while they were there...
  4. M

Why new maps aren't used?

There are community made maps out there. Like the topic says, could someone explain why the community made maps aren't used? There are some butovo 24/7 servers, but why there are no other than those 7 (?) official old maps used in the most servers. Why not put Ogledow or other maps among the...
  5. M

Your direction while spawning

A suggestion for a very minor "problem": Fix the direction of soldiers spawning always towards the cap zones they are supposed to attack/defend. For example, in ROFactory as a German you spawn at some point your back towards the enemy. I know, I know, not a very big issue, but a slight annoyance...
  6. M

Why to fall back as attackers?

Example: Attacking in Spartanovka as Germans. Reinforcements drop to 0, Soviets have about 30 reinforcements. Time left: 4 mins. Outcome is clear, right? Why do people retreat as attackers to the church at moments like that? Same goes on other maps of course. Germans lost already. Today even...
  7. M

"Cannot prone here" and general movement clumsiness

How about fixing/tweaking the "cannot prone here" feature? In case you want to cover yourself you cannot count on hitting the dirt since you usually receive that ********* message and a burst of bullets in your face. The first thing to do when bullets start flying around you is to hit the dirt...