• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. [Crimson_Deity]

Bayonet Kills

basically this; there are many times in any game where you get a lucky streak that seems to break the feel of the game: for example, getting a kill streak with a chainsaw in Gears of War seems strange, but it just happens too little to be considered a flaw in the game. if it was a normal...
  2. [Crimson_Deity]

3D & Animation My first animation :D

excellent animations! my only qualm is that perhaps for the punching one draw back the non-punching hand closer to the body so the punching hand can swing in more of a horizontal arc. other than that, very good, please keep it up :D
  3. [Crimson_Deity]

The MP5

this, and also interesting about the scrake, if you could find a source that'd be greatly appreciated o3o
  4. [Crimson_Deity]

2D Art The big sig art contest! (show your signature)

wow these sigs are great, good work guys...i didnt make mine but i still like it :3
  5. [Crimson_Deity]

Twisted Christmas 2 achievements appeared on Steam

this whole update is very awesome. i was told there would be lvl 7 perks tho >:C
  6. [Crimson_Deity]

youtube has a new site layout

i like it...what are you guys' thoughts?
  7. [Crimson_Deity]

Aw yeah!

*shats pants* IS THAT A MOUNTABLE MACHINE GUN DEAR JESUS.
  8. [Crimson_Deity]

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

that made me laugh, it's all too true xD
  9. [Crimson_Deity]

do not want, i saw it too what has been seen... >.< oh ya...image need disapproval? why nawt zoidb3rg?
  10. [Crimson_Deity]

Aw yeah!

goddammit my one weakness---waiting games Dx looks like maybe a crawler of some sort? <:C
  11. [Crimson_Deity]

Is OST still played?

<just made new thread about this <found this thread 3 hours later <facepalm <waiting for admin infraction =_=
  12. [Crimson_Deity]

is this game still played?

i meant more the game as a whole.
  13. [Crimson_Deity]

is this game still played?

i want to know...RO2 probably wont work on my comp and i want to know if this game is still played enough to have regular clans and full servers. is it worth it to buy?
  14. [Crimson_Deity]

Consensus how many bronies are on the Tripwire forums.

never really watched an episode but love the memes :3
  15. [Crimson_Deity]

do sticky bombs not work when more than 2 are stacked?

link is invalid to google chrome :C
  16. [Crimson_Deity]

oh jesus, u troll =3=
  17. [Crimson_Deity]

do sticky bombs not work when more than 2 are stacked?

i was doing my normal thing stacking a **** ton of pipes in one spot for the patriarch when a dude told me that if more than 2 are stacked then the rest are negated. is this true? i learned this method from observations, and if this is true then there are many people making this mistake o3o
  18. [Crimson_Deity]

how do you ansver?

get someone to help you and say "sure, let me get my [insert other here]." then just repeat and give the phone to eachother until the operator catches on and hangs up.
  19. [Crimson_Deity]

The "anything" thread

win, sir. just win.
  20. [Crimson_Deity]

[mutator] kf rpg

wow, this actually looks pretty damn epic. ill have to give it a try :3