• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. tixhal

[Game] DayZ.

meeting with some friendly noobs.
  2. tixhal

[Game] Steam Holiday Sale 3013 - Whatchu Got?

DayZ (not really "on sale" but on sale) ;) Borderlands 2 (not a bad way to waste some time) insurgency (feels like a very polished version of the old mod, so definitely worth the ~5
  3. tixhal

what OS to put in old P3 system???

Why not Windows Millennium Edition? :P I think any Linux Distribution should work fine on that machine.
  4. tixhal

Freezes

i'm experiencing a similar issue at the moment. since i upgraded my graphics card from hd6870 to gtx770 the following happens from time to time: shortly after i join a server the screen turns black and the sound starts looping. i can ctrl-alt-del out of this mess to see that the .exe isn't...
  5. tixhal

differences between RS and HoS

i see, i only have 7 hours ingame, so i haven't tried all weapons. thanks for the info!
  6. tixhal

[Video] A Sticky for Random AWESOME Videos?

you're still alive? ;)
  7. tixhal

[Video] A Sticky for Random AWESOME Videos?

AWESOME but definitely nsfw ;) GG Allin "Bite It You Scum" on Vimeo
  8. tixhal

Two RS Beta copies to give away

i have 2 keys, pm me to get them! edit: both keys gone, nygmerc, you'll get yours in a few hours when you verify your steamid, i'm going to sleep now. been awake for too long already
  9. tixhal

differences between RS and HoS

i noticed that when you're in bleedout in rs you can't use iron sights, i really like it. i played a hos-map in the rs beta and i still could use iron sights. is this intentional? another thing i noticed is that switching between is and scope in rs isn't possible with sniper rifles :( can guns...
  10. tixhal

RS Head Armour? no single shot headshots?

.22lr is teh **** :D punches through cardboard like a hot knife through butter!
  11. tixhal

Gifting Thread

Instant transaction :IS2: contact him for great justice :D
  12. tixhal

[Image] Real Life Rifles With Aimbot Technology?

it's time for some sort of rl-punkbuster :D this is messed up.
  13. tixhal

uncut vs cut

i'll have to wait for the retail version then...:(
  14. tixhal

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

15. tixhal

Verdun Open Beta - WW1 Browser Shooter

i tried ww1 source several months ago, there where like 2 servers with a handful of players, and both seemed to be in the usa. my ping was horrible and my first impressions of the game were not too good. had more fun with battlefield 1918. verdun is mindless fun in a cool setting, not bad for a...
  16. tixhal

the evil within

The Evil Within Trailer - YouTube this looks pretty promising, survival horror of some sort, i hope open-worldish like elder scrolls/fallout series. if the game can capture the atmosphere of the trailer properly it might turn out epic.
  17. tixhal

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

^^ reminds me of the masterer from "pure pwnage" :D
  18. tixhal

Red Orchestra 2 Memes

die br
  19. tixhal

German speech

"Passt besser auf!" - be more careful! [I]"H
  20. tixhal

Germans blend in in the maps too well...

when i still had my old 22" 1680x1050 screen, spotting stationary enemies beyond 100m was only possible when muzzle flashes gave away their position. i now have a 27" full hd screen with led backlight and the problem vanished. it's much easier now :D the uniforms don't bother me much, at night...