• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Teraku

Final Map KF1 West London

Do you have the map in something that isn't a .exe file? I don't trust executables.
  2. Teraku

PC Server Filter doesnt work anymore!

The title doesn't say anything. What exactly doesn't work about it? Does the server filter not affect the servers that you find, or what?
  3. Teraku

PC Can't join server, can't input password

Category: Networking Reproducibility: Always Summary: Cannot enter password using the "open" command Description: When I use the "open [ip]" console command to join a password-protected server, I cannot join. It tells me I need a password. It doesn't even offer me the chance to input a...
  4. Teraku

PC Mouse sensitivity changes while zoomed in

This sorta works, but still doesn't quite fix it. If I fine-tune it so that it works for the 9mm, then it won't work for a higher zoom weapon like the SCAR, and vice-versa. Ideally there should not be a separate sensitivity for aiming at all. Aiming should be normalized so it feels the same...
  5. Teraku

PC Mouse sensitivity changes while zoomed in

Category: Other Reproducibility: Always Summary: The mouse sensitivity increases while zoomed in. Description: Whenever I zoom in with a weapon, the mouse sensitivity changes. I would like this sensitivity to be normalized, instead. That way, you have consistent aiming whether you are zoomed...
  6. Teraku

Final Map KF-The Waterway

Alright, so it seems maps with custom spawns no longer work. Waves proceed as normal, no extra spawns. R.I.P. Fel's maps
  7. Teraku

Workshop not working

The workshop just completely stopped working for me. No matter how much I subscribe or unsubscribe from mods, nothing will download. I have less than 30 workshop mods at the moment, so this limit of 50-something mods (which may or may not still exist) has not been reached. Any fixes? Not every...
  8. Teraku

KF Dr Rachel Clamely is a joke - kinda.

Actually, I'd like to see a video of this. I'm genuinely curious, because no matter how hard I try, I can't fire off a single bullet on Full-Auto, it's always two, due to a bug in the KFHighROFFire class used for these weapons.
  9. Teraku

KF Dr Rachel Clamely is a joke - kinda.

Try for yourself, see if you can fire off only one bullet with the M4, MP7, MP5 or Mac10 while on Full-Auto. There's a small bug in the coding used for these weapons. Anyway, KF needs to stay under 512 MB of memory usage, nothing we can do about it. Hopefully KF2 will not have similar limitations.
  10. Teraku

Neon Weapons/Skins - Thoughts

A friend of mine wanted to buy these, but quickly said "forget it" when he saw the ludicrous price. I think 7 euros for a few reskins is BS. Seriously, what the hell has gotten into TWI lately? It's fine if you want to overprice your skins, but don't suddenly change the price of older packs to...
  11. Teraku

Server 1 guy (with an old computer) makes it laggy and unplayable for everyone else

The freeze happens because the game clears all leftover objects (such as dropped weapons and cash) once a new wave starts. TWI did this to prevent exceeding 512 MB of memory due to large amounts of dropped weapons. It has little to do with how good your PC is or what OS it runs, though the...
  12. Teraku

Why is the Thompson a Commando weapon?

I still think the Firebug needed it more. The Mac10 is rather meh, yet it's the only option besides Flare Revolvers which you can carry along with the Flamer or Trenchgun. Besides, the Commando already had plenty of Assault Rifles, the Thompson was basically an M4. My main point is that they...
  13. Teraku

Why is the Thompson a Commando weapon?

A while ago, before the first Community Weapon Pack was released, IJC did a poll on who should receive the Thompson: the Firebug, or the Commando. As I recall, the Firebug won. So why did the Thompson go to the Commando, despite the Commando already having enough weapons?
  14. Teraku

Guess which game is getting money bundle melee weapon?

Could you leave the mutator in for the full game, perhaps? :D
  15. Teraku

KF Any hard and intense maps, for Hell On Earth? (please no huge maps)

Hospital Horrors is one of the hardest maps. I can also recommend Stronghold. It's large, but not very open, and the open areas are open to attack from all sides. Quite a hard map.
  16. Teraku

KF Weapon Name Listing help

The weapon itself is called ZEDMKIIWeapon, and the pickup is called ZEDMKIIPickup. Could be a bit confusing I guess, because it doesn't follow standard UT2004 weapon naming conventions like all the other weapons.
  17. Teraku

Neon Weapons/Skins - Thoughts

On another note, why are the "old" character packs suddenly 6 euros each? They used to be
  18. Teraku

Icebreaker

It always shaked like that on Solo and while hosting Listen Servers, so the map didn't really change for me. Not that I care much, but it definitely does have an effect on your perception, and thus your aim.
  19. Teraku

Nerf Patriarch AoE

I noticed it pretty soon after the update came out, and I definitely deserved it at that time. But I do think it's at the very least mildly unfair if dead teammates can also trigger this response. It's at least double the damage of his normal swipe attack, twice. Anyway, I'm going to chalk this...
  20. Teraku

KF Stronghold is stunning

I thought it was a pretty good map. The lighting seems slightly awkward at first, though. Still, I really liked all of the new maps. I also liked how the wave-based version of Transit turned out, I thought it would be a stripped-down version of the KFO version, was pleasantly surprised when it...