• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. karsey22

The new boss is ridiculous to maximum exponent

I haven't played it yet. But from my past experience, when people are complaining about how hard it is on the forums, that means it's perfect.
  2. karsey22

Kill Count Messages Returning?

It used to be enabled via a mod (mutator). It was incorporated into the base game with the option to disable/enable at a later date. If they are taking many kf1 features into kf2 I would guess there will be an option to enable/disable them again. If not, I'm sure this will be a popular feature...
  3. karsey22

Congratulations TWI, you guys just killed the hype train

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for a polished bug-free game, but there is one aspect of the way this early access is set up that seems a little counter-intuitive to what their reasoning for it is: Quoted from the QA Manager: It's said that they want to spend more time in EA balancing gameplay...
  4. karsey22

PC Gamer Show: Killing Floor 2 hands-on

Nice. Can't wait for the full gameplay videos.
  5. karsey22

Dat Damage (or lack thereof)

Brings back flashbacks of a gorefast taking 10 'headshots' from a lever action while being directly in your face before going down. And leaving you with an empty weapon for all the other zeds.
  6. karsey22

Next dev diary speculations

I wonder if their release is going to coincide with business quarters. Q2 starts in the beginning of april and Q3 starts in the beginning of July.
  7. karsey22

Killing FP/SC with 4 perks in Early Access

This thread is kind of useless, honestly. We know nothing about how anything functions in this game. It's all speculation based on kf1. We don't know how a kf2 scrake is going to behave. We don't know how a kf2 FP is going to behave. We don't know how the kf2 weapons are going to be against...
  8. karsey22

HoE game sh*tter power ranks.

To be fair, sometimes teamwork means not making things harder for your teammate, even if it's under the guise of 'helping' :rolleyes:
  9. karsey22

New Stuff from latest video

If you think kf1 only has a handful of combos, you need to be more creative or search around. There are many. VERY many. I'm still finding new stuff on youtube to this day. However, I do think it's very likely that a lot of the aspects that attracted hardcore players in kf1 might be forgotten...
  10. karsey22

How often do you solo?

Can confirm, Tookey has carried me in his big, strong arms many many times over.
  11. karsey22

HOE difficulty games/servers are a total joke

Nearly 4k hours in this game with a gigantic percentage of it being HoE and I have never seen a server like this. Server that blocks commando? Seriously? lol
  12. karsey22

What's the first thing you're going to do in KF2?

Join a HoE game on wave 2 and beg for money.
  13. karsey22

[Game Type] TSC - Team Survival Competition

Will we be able to win free copies of kf3?
  14. karsey22

HOE difficulty games/servers are a total joke

This is my biggest problem with joining zerk matches as a non-zerk. Their mistakes are very likely to get me killed instead of them, which in a sense, encourages me to also go zerk. The worst are the ones who don't even realize their mistakes, because they are still alive. They are constantly...
  15. karsey22

Its 2015 were is Killing Floa 2

This has been covered many times over in different forums but here is my account: Starting a new account over from 0, playing nothing but vanilla HoE maps, I got all level 6 perks in ~180hrs. The huge bottlenecks were stalkers for commando and welding for support. I had about 7.5M damage...
  16. karsey22

DLC for Kf2

Hey c'mon now, this argument is pretty bad. It's like asking why people love spending money on fancy hats when the only time they can actually see it on themselves is looking in a mirror/photo. It's about presenting yourself. Also having your whole team play as third person perspective (press...
  17. karsey22

Medic

I agree with this guy, they should have styled them after the guns doctors carry in real life to heal people with. Specifically the old timey versions like they used in ww2 because it's gritty as ****. Everyone knows lasers and every colour off the palette that doesn't look like blood, dirt, or...
  18. karsey22

Tactics Offperk Katana?

The most reasonable ways are to either zerk a wave or two to buy one discounted or get someone who is a zerk to buy one for you. Otherwise you need to kill zeds, not die, and save dosh. If you want to try that approach, I recommend the 'get rich or die tryin' strategy of not buying body armor...
  19. karsey22

Killing Floor 2 Soundtrack

Just from what I can hear in the developer diary videos, especially the latest one about the medic weapons, we're getting a new bad-*** metal soundtrack to slay zeds to. If this is even music from the game, that is. Which I'm kind of hoping. Anyone else excited for the new music? :IS2:
  20. karsey22

KF How many achivements do you have?

Nothing like going down to normal / hard to get achievements that don't matter. Or those annoying find these 50 hidden objects ones. Also achievements used to mean a lot more when they had to be long games and you couldn't grind things on perk leveling maps.