• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Fix for "Querying Master Server"

9 post by me and they're all about the same damn thing
  2. D

Sweet ****ing jesus. I've been having this problem for a ****ing year hoping someone would post something a little more ****ing effective. At first I was calm about it, but now I'm a little pissed off. DO SOMETHING TO FIX THIS ALREADY. THE **** YOU'RE SAYING TO DO DOESN'T WORK IF YOU HAVEN'T...
  3. D

"Connecting To Server, F10 Cancels" - Tried all suggestions

alright so i made that file. ive already deleted everything and reinstalled. still having the issue. im about done trolling for results. just wanna play the christmas event and i'm compelled :(
  4. D

yeah didnt think this would get an immediate response. anyways i can only log into an online server about 2% of the time. this querying master server error or whatever seems to unidentify servers. not only that but IF i ever do get the servers to load, only a fraction of them show up. ive...
  5. D

Having the same problem. anyone have any ideas ?
  6. D

"Connecting To Server, F10 Cancels" - Tried all suggestions

same problem lately. seems it only shows a minimal amount of servers IF it ever does at all. ive done what people have posted here and still get a Querying Master Server sign. wth ? any ideas people
  7. D

Can not play the new event

waiting
  8. D

Failed launching URL Package 'KF_weapons2_Trip_T' Version Mismatch

ya same issue here but just with playing the game in general. same error
  9. D

Can not play the new event

Hello, maybe someone can help me. i keep getting the message "Failed launching URL PACKAGE 'KF_Weapons_Trip_T' version mismatch" every time i join ANY game. Any suggestions as to how i can fix this would be appreciated. :confused: