• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. belabacsi

More weapon =/= more fun

Game studios, especially for "service" games tend to fall into the pit of trying to squeeze as much guns in as possible. Which inevitably creates a balance nightmare, guns becoming obsolate, useless, some becomes meta or straight overpowered. The same is pretty much visible in KF2 too. What's...
  2. belabacsi

As ordered on Discord: Here are the questions for TWI.

Alright, as we spoken with Kitten Mittens on Dicord, here they are. Do you work based on the majority's opinion, or do you pick some "Expert level" community member's voice to consider the content of each update? If on the majority: Why? What was your motivation on implementing EDAR? They are...
  3. belabacsi

Dear TWI.... [Long post, get a comfoftable seat and a cup of hot cocoa]

According to comment #7 HERE you listen to the suggestions and ideas on the forum, so let's give it a shot. I already expressed my conerns about KF2 on Reddit, but now I gonna make a more deep explanation why KF2 heading to nowhere. It is not a secret, that many MANY old veteran is leaving KF2...
  4. belabacsi

Many many feedback, and questions...

In KF2 the ZEDs are simply not aligned with the Killing Floor name... The ZEDs in their current state are like a Mass-Shooter zombie game. They die easily, many of them coming, respawning in front of the running players, jumping, rushing everywhere hard to hit them accurately. For example, the...
  5. belabacsi

Event Dates ?

To broke the chain of complaining threads about the new patch :/ i'd like to ask somebody can tell me all event on Killing Floor with dates ? Thanks for help...
  6. belabacsi

For all of you idiot...

Since TWI released the new patch, i only see that peoples crying all over the form... "Axe is OP" "Why 7 Euro for a reskinned pack" "Characters are expensive" "Play with Dwarfs for axe" ------------------------------------------ Axe is OP So dont use it, you dont have to use this... If someone...
  7. belabacsi

Some gameplay with the new Weapons...

Made for the ones, whose still couldnt use them... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xXM_T-_1PA Be happy while collecting the gold / 16 Z.E.D. pieces... Also a question for TWI: -ZED is a non-perk weapon, or you'll release a new perk (maybe called "Horzine Perk"), with theese Sci-Fi weapons? I...
  8. belabacsi

Why u dont add...

Why you dont add the Flesh Clown as a new monster in the original Killing Floor?