• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. belabacsi

9mm pistol ?

The M9 was actually a decent gun in KF1, they just began such a hardcore power creep in KF2 it became useless, even for the Gunslinger.
  2. belabacsi

Weapon Levels

While it would be fun to see weapon modding, I think it shouldn't be subject of grinding because it brings in outsider meta into a game, while KF matches was mostly enclosed "unit" meaning your character development has little to no effect on each game, except your perk level of course. Skins...
  3. belabacsi

More weapon =/= more fun

The point is not to not have a meta gun, but to not screw over the entire balance every time (KF2 has a good track record in this) and to open the possibility for a lot more "content". This is very far from homogenizing, you would have the same, maybe a bit more options than in KF1, except the...
  4. belabacsi

Enemies HP to Not Scale Up with Difficulty

My best guess would be: Game difficulty adds new moves to ZEDs while player count inflates their numbers. That might allow both solo and coop play. One set back, the ZED health would be balanced so that it provides a challenge on HoE too, that might be a bit too much for a new player on...
  5. belabacsi

More weapon =/= more fun

Understandable, the point was, TWI *will* release bundles due to the costs of the game. And if they do, do it in a fashion that doesn't break the balance every update yet allows them to add virtually infinite "content" that's not just different colors on the same gun.
  6. belabacsi

Enemies HP to Not Scale Up with Difficulty

I like the idea but ZEDs would need crazy amount of new moves and combos and their numbers would need to scale dramatically per difficulty and we haven't touched player count yet. It all boils down how hardcore Coop the game wants to be, but it would be a welcoming change (from my side) for...
  7. belabacsi

More weapon =/= more fun

This wouldn't be a replacement to new gameplay content (that can be maps, gadgets (according to KF3 wiki), story elements, etc...). Guns that replaces others or are inferior didn't add much gameplay anyway when no one uses them.
  8. belabacsi

More weapon =/= more fun

Game studios, especially for "service" games tend to fall into the pit of trying to squeeze as much guns in as possible. Which inevitably creates a balance nightmare, guns becoming obsolate, useless, some becomes meta or straight overpowered. The same is pretty much visible in KF2 too. What's...
  9. belabacsi

As ordered on Discord: Here are the questions for TWI.

Bob Nubile , Gregs2k2 , Edomaro Hello guys, to answer all of you at once, I don't try to convince you. Rather, I bring all "My personal experiences" (I might have schizophrenia?): https://www.reddit.com/r/killingfloor/comments/9citk5/i_just_realized_if_the_right_side_perks_of_field/...
  10. belabacsi

As ordered on Discord: Here are the questions for TWI.

Alright, as we spoken with Kitten Mittens on Dicord, here they are. Do you work based on the majority's opinion, or do you pick some "Expert level" community member's voice to consider the content of each update? If on the majority: Why? What was your motivation on implementing EDAR? They are...
  11. belabacsi

Dear TWI.... [Long post, get a comfoftable seat and a cup of hot cocoa]

None of these has anything to do with the problems of KF2. These were the changes that were welcome. BTW Flashlight in KF2 is useless as hell. Good thing that they made it more available while totally killing it. There is no dark maps, not even on Farmhouse. Only the community maps can utilize...
  12. belabacsi

KF 2 has average ~3-5K player. Splitting it (let's say in half) would end up with the same player count as KF1 had for years (1,5-3K). And since we always had fun in KF2 it is trivial that you would always find a match in KF2...... If tripwire would add listen servers again.
  13. belabacsi

Post edited to include an even better soluion from Reddit.
  14. belabacsi

Ok, thanks. BTW from your comment I assume you don't agree. But it's your problem that you cant drind down a Tier 3 ZED with any perk. That doesn't make the game hard, just because you can't play it.
  15. belabacsi

Completely re-designing a game with no connection to the prequel is killing the series too. Sine whats the point of naming it Killing Floor, if it is not a Killing Floor? They could call it "Left 4 Dead Copy, but without story, lore, fun, challenge, or anything" too. EDIT: Thre is no "single...
  16. belabacsi

Uhhm, not to be that guy, but why? Every perk can easily kill any ZED, even SC or FP. There is no "where to be" or "what to do" in KF2. All you do is run and shoot, an bumm you kill everything. You CAN play "tactically" but its just useless and has no point in KF2. Sure you can enjoy...
  17. belabacsi

You might have met not so good people if you required intensive teamwork to survive. Sure you CAN I'm not saying that you can't do teamwork. I say that since it is totally useless, not much people doing it.
  18. belabacsi

What right people? There is no need for teamplay. In KF1, only the team workin together could survive (even in Random matches with Random people) . In KF2 everyone just doing what they want. I've never seen any teamwork in KF, yet we always survived.
  19. belabacsi

Post edited to add some of the ideas from other people's comment.
  20. belabacsi

Yeah, that sounds like me. I also can be an asshole when I don't sleep enough.