• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

RO Welcome To The Pleasure Dome!

New RO server up guys! All standard settings atm and 32 slot, only one of its kind. Based in Germany. IP: 84.200.5.30:28015. ;)
  2. B

Server Server doesn't show up in ingame server browser

Hello, Recently a friend of mine and me started a server. It starts and runs rather fine, it's playable. However it does not show up in the main game server browser. This is frustrating as we want the server to be public. I've read the log and changed the ini a few times with no good luck about...
  3. B

Ultimate RO1 server!

There's a 32 slot RO1 server running with 30 out of 32 players max atm. I order to always see atleast one inhabited RO1 32 slot server we will always try to fill this first. It runs all coremaps and some customs, it has a really nice ping (for Europeans) and votes are enabled...
  4. B

New Ostfront 32 slot server!

Helleu! There is a new server in town and it's a "RO1" server. 32 slots, good maps and based in Sweden (Dalsland). server name is Welcome To The Pleasure Dome. Swing by if you want. maps can be added on request. PM me.