• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. lokomaniako

[Request] Ownage Mutator

It is supposed that for another UT game. For KF nothing like this mutator? Disassembling the mutator, and changing the name of the mutator, may work? So solving the problem of Version Mismatch. Greetings and Thanks.
  2. lokomaniako

Server Recent lag problem, can't figure it out.

There or you can create a Mutator, like Red Orchestra, called AntiLag? Apparently, a player may wire the high Ping or lag the other players, I think they might be downloading from Emule or any P2P program. Can be avoided, with auto kick by mutator? For example) Thanks for your time, Greetings!
  3. lokomaniako

Server Recent lag problem, can't figure it out.

+1 Extremely bad ping
  4. lokomaniako

Sound Importing sounds into KF

Thanks Gartley, also for the correction, apology. You know how I can include .wav files into .u after compile? OR ogg files? I think encoding the mutator, point to the line of the sound file, it will actually stronger volume. Be possible? Greetings and Thanks again
  5. lokomaniako

Sound Importing sounds into KF

Hello, I have problems with the volume of files. Uax I import the KF. Mono 18 Bit 22GHz. Stereo. 18 bits 22GHz. Still low volume listening. Does not work That way you have to compress the files. Wav or what type of import I have to do, so that the volume increases? Thanks and Regards
  6. lokomaniako

[Request] Ownage Mutator

Would be well that worked this mut. When I add files to the system and write ServerActor. I go into the game, I download the files and the second gives me Mismatch, down 120% of the file. Is there any solution or new versions of this Mut? Thanks and regards
  7. lokomaniako

Final Map KF-Puzzle v1.0

Good map and great work! Expecting more maps xD Greetings!
  8. lokomaniako

Server Public KF Redirect server by ut-files.com

Hi, Thanks for this redirection is very helpful. I have a problem with DropBox. I think a link to my folder "compress", add it to my KF.ini but not download from there. What is happening? Add this address: I put the character / at the end and does not work. En mi KF.ini...
  9. lokomaniako

Code Mut: Per Server Stats

Hello, I'm working with serverperkv5, quieria requirement put in level 25, have another benefit at level 24 and thus be able to reach 25. so: Demolition: Requirement level 25, have level 24 Medic Perks well with different. I find nothing, someone help me? Greetings and Thanks
  10. lokomaniako

Beta Map KF-TowerDefender(Beta1)

Thanks for the map, great job xD Let's try. Greetings!
  11. lokomaniako

IJC Whats Next? [New Weapon]

Sorry for my arrogance, I use a translator, and is something simple. You can re-raise HK-MK23 gun again? I love that gun, I think is best for killing floor, I want to replace the 9mm on the server. Greetings and thanks for your time and work
  12. lokomaniako

IJC Whats Next? [New Weapon]

Hello, You can reupload the HK-MK23 without the pack, just the gun. Greetings and thanks
  13. lokomaniako

Code [Help] Name Colour Change On Specific Stat

Flux, I have the KF Editor SDK, I can open the files as source of ServerPerk5.1? With the Script Editor tool? thanks
  14. lokomaniako

New Weapon: HK MK23

Hello, You can reupload the HK-MK23 without the pack, just the gun. Greetings and thanks
  15. lokomaniako

Code [Help] Name Colour Change On Specific Stat

FluX that such programs need to compress and decompress the traditionally files .U and .Ucl? This work did it, is mutator? Would be good to put on the server xD Greetings and Thanks
  16. lokomaniako

[Monster] The Reaver

No go on the dedicated server, I have them tucked in: SandBox, ServerPackgas, MonsterClasses = (MClassName = "SlavekZedsFix.SFReaverB" Mid = "Z") Active - turn off the mut and nothing, not want to leave Any help? thanks
  17. lokomaniako

Ok Thanks Flux If I can write some mut to me personally to change the icons we would be grateful all my Clan. At least you can change the colors that brings SP5.1 by others. Thanks again Flux
  18. lokomaniako

Thanks Flux, I mean: KF-maniaks.ru servers when you get to level 7 perk you get the icon Insane, I mean the veteran on the dedicated server. It would be like this: It is possible to add a mutator logos clan icons? The ClanLogoMut see it on some servers but no evidence is available on...
  19. lokomaniako

Excuse me for interrupting As I can change the icons to customize perks? ClanLogoMut used for this? Thanks I'm a little green xD