• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. L

tank shell explosions and effects (devs please look hur)

Why is it when firing at vertical surfaces you get vertical spouts of dust? here is an example http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/595829023560575333/4F9A5814DB48D0B96E4E683EBA739F3085866A93/ It looks really lame when shooting at buildings and through windows and even tanks. also there is...
  2. L

Cant join yoshiros server in the beta , it just locks up

at the server welcome screen i cant move my mouse or do anything i have to restart my computer to exit. why are you guys so inept at game development that you make patches that break the game further than it is. It really is frankly amazing that the game played better in the beta than it does...
  3. L

Christmas free week/weekend to boost the community

I think this would be the best way to get our numbers back up to at least 3000. if not beyond that. Who would like to see tripwire roll this out?
  4. L

I think the next patch should be focused on community complaints.

Things like -performance -Assault rifles being handed out like candy -Misaligned tank sights -lockdown being removed or optional for servers (including ranked) and tons of other things we have been asking for
  5. L

tripwire an idea for a loader position in the tank for later in the dev cycle

k so we now have interiors in tanks , and while right now the tank community isnt "booming with excitement" it eventually will. What if there was a game mechanic that made being a loader a playable role. Here is just an idea on how it would work out. your mouse is your "hand" and you have...
  6. L

Could tripwire expand on the command system to be more like brothers in arms?

I think if they added things like this it might just add another layer of depth to the game and give squad leaders an actual role to play. not to mention it could even be expanded into the commander role as well which is currently just a radioman. For those who are not familiar with brothers...
  7. L

I think grain elevator can be greatly improved with some changes.

1. First off engineers need to be enabled for the map (will explain later). 2. The fire escapes need to be removed , these allow the germans to skip the defences completely and fight their way down. Im not a historian by i HIGHLY doubt a fire escape would be intact and in use during the battle...
  8. L

question for tripwire

When mutators / mods / new user made maps are enabled to be published will they work in ranked servers? If not what are your plans to make playing unranked games more appealing. Because nobody wants anything to do with them right now because progression isnt there. also will those things...
  9. L

where is that blog alan was talking about detailing what they are working on?

In that one podcast he said they are going to put together like a blog showing exactly what they are working on at the time. is that still coming?
  10. L

The progression system should work in unranked servers too.

Here is why Nobody uses unranked servers , which currently have server customization which users have begged for since launch. Also in the future , if we want to use mutators we will have to use unranked servers , which , if there is no progression , nobody will really join anyway. I...
  11. L

So the community is shrinking to RO1 levels , what is TWI going to do about that?

Every week the player count gets smaller and smaller. started off at around 10k , then over the course of a week it got cut in half once everyone realized they shipped a broken game. Over the weeks that followed more and more people left , the issues persisted. some got fixed , while others...
  12. L

so.... what is in the next patch?

devs help us out here
  13. L

Im going to be honest the trailer was bad.

It just didnt click with me. the urban maps are unlikely , most of the island fighting had no such buildings/shacks other than airfields The lack of flamethrowers was also dissapointing. the game needs fire propagation too. As far as the kits go i have rarely seen any marines carrying...
  14. L

Vote for what you want in the next patch

sorry last thread had no poll vote for the top 2 things you want to see in the next patch
  15. L

Right now the anti tank rifle is> than the t34 vs. the pz4

I just played a whole round on pavlovs as the t34 and the rounds bounce off the pz4 like nothing is happening , this makes no sense because i would constantly destroy pz4's on gumrak with no issue. Then after that round i load up anti tank and destroy the pz4s like its no problem. This really...
  16. L

Grenades and windows....

Why do they not get along? it seems everytime i try to toss one through a window it clips the frame and bounces back at me. normally this would be remedied by careful aiming of the grenade. but the aiming of the grenades seems like broken compared to the first one. That or windows have clipping...
  17. L

Can a dev clarify some things about the tanks.

Currently the t34 is WAY WAY underpowered. I am aware that the panzer 4 had an advantage against the t34 at this point in the war , but it simply is heavily exaggerated. Is there any plans to fix this in the next patch? also i have some questions about how tanks work. About the optics for...