• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. »

RO2 Custtom map how to add a server?

After the recent updates remembering structure server. Tell me how to add a custom maps on the server?
  2. »

Squad Russian Community Server

Link our forum http://www.redorchestra.ru/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=93 Our servers
  3. »

[Crash] Shutdown ROGame.exe

Hello I want to tell you about the problem arises on the maps 1.TE-CommissarsHouse 2.TE-MamayevKurgan 3.TE-PavlovsHouse 4.TE-FallenFighters This is a map on which the problem arises Shutdown ROGame.exe always. This is not only my problem with this encounter very many players. I am an...
  4. »

RO2 It is not possible to choose anti tank gun Pzb.

There is a bug in which the anti-tank gun Pzb the development of level 25 is a gun PTRS. In this case, as in anti tank shooter hero in the Red Army and among the anti tank hand Wehrmacht. Thus in the game just disappears Pzb gun. To play Pzb have the choice of weapons to set it to 0 level. But...
  5. »

[Question] Menu and select the weapons are empty.

If I put in the game resolution to 1920 by 1080. That nothing available options menu and select weapons. If you put a 1600 by 1050, all ok.Ya want to play with 1920 to 1080. How can I be? Help. Nvidia GeForce 285 gtx 1 gb.
  6. »

[Question] not possible to connect to servers

In the server browser in any of the lists, there is no server. Filters checked, the problem is not in them. If you look at Steam server browser, the server can be seen. But when trying to connect the image appears when loading maps and the little word "pause". Then nothing happens even if you...
  7. »

[Error] can not connect the server browser is empty

In the server browser in any of the lists, there is no server. Filters checked, the problem is not in them. If you look at Steam server browser, the server can be seen. But when trying to connect the image appears when loading maps and the little word "pause". Then nothing happens even if you...
  8. »

[Error] Fatal error! ROgame.exe

After the last patch is very frequent errors ROgame.exe Prior to this game crashes very rarely now a day 2-3 times. That's the only details of the error Fatal error! Problem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: rogame.exe Application Version: 0.0.0.0...
  9. »

[Fix] encoding symbols in nicknames in the game as a whole

Hello My nickname in the game