• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

RO2 Simple Request: Use the RS pistol upgrades for RO2

This is only a simple suggestion, and it's probably been made before, but for the: TT33 P38 Can we have the level 25 and level 50 upgrades changed to the rather useful +1 and +2 magazines from RS? The Nagent Revolver could do with a +1 magazine for the level 50. The C96 could do with the...
  2. B

Mamayev - Axis Engineer - Lose points for blowing up objectives

As per the title, on Mamayev Kurgan as Axis Engineer I've been finding over the weekend that when I satchel an objective, I get a -5 team points penalty rather than the expected +5 points. And before anyone asks, no I've definitely not accidently TK'd someone as I retested it on an empty...
  3. B

Update the Steam "Product Updates" page

This is only a small suggestion for TWI, but the Product Update (aka "view updates") pages on Steam haven't been updated for RO2 since 11th January 2011. Unfortunately this means if you browse to the game via the steam store pages and go on "view updates" or if you go on "view update history"...
  4. B

Classic Mode: AT rifles maybe need IS zoom?

A questionable topic perhaps as it'll obviously increase their use as makeshift sniper rifles (or maybe not as quite a few people take the class as a pistol training class), but I've noticed recently when playing Classic mode that it is much harder to use them for their intended purpose against...
  5. B

[Error] End of reinforcements: When dead, can only view Third Person Free.

As per the title, when you die and there's no reinforcements, you can't toggle between the camera modes. Well, you can, then it swaps back to "Third Person Free" after a second. Possibly related to the score board bug as that only stays up for about a second when it the same situation. IF...
  6. B

[Error] After pressing ESC mid game and selecting an option, the map shows

As the title says. In game, press escape and try and go to some of the options, notably things like vote kicking or especially Communication and the map that's normally present on the ESC menu will reappear after a second or two, blocking part of the right hand side. As a picture speaks 1000...
  7. B

Suggestion: Make the controls more responsive.

I don't mean things like faster weapon switching, but actions actually being bloody performed when you press buttons. I've just had an utterly terrible round on Mamayev where I died more times to the game refusing to do actions for whatever ever reason (environmental in the case of prone) and...